The Beginning

Corbyn has recently gotten together with four other boys to form a band called Why Don't We and if they asked you'd say wasn't the best of names but you're known for one to not complain.
Corbyn: "Hey y/n since I'll be moving to LA that means we won't be able to hang out all the time and play video games together, are you okay with that?"
Y/n: "Yea I understand that, I'll miss you big bro. Don't tell Jordan this but, you've always been my favorite brother!"
Corbyn: "Haha, I won't! But if you want me to stay here with you in Virginia I'll stay when you say the word.."
Y/n: "No, Corbyn, it's okay I'll be okay, I've got Jordan, Ashley, and mom and dad here I think I'll be fine."
Your eyes started tearing up, and Corbyn noticed
Corbyn: "Look, y/n, only we know what happened I'll never tell anyone but if you're still thinking about the past I'll stay here with you."
Y/n: "The truth is I don't want you to leave Corbyn, but I can't keep you to myself. I want you to achieve your dream, all I am is a roadblock."
Corbyn gets out his phone and calls someone
Corbyn: "One sec, y/n"
Corbyn goes off into another room and makes his phone call then comes back into your room
Corbyn: "Alright, I was on the phone with my manager and he says it's alright if you come live with me. But you still have to ask mom and dad alright?"
Y/n: "OMG CORBYN YOU'RE THE BEST!!!"
You give Corbyn a very tight hug and he hugs you back.
Corbyn: "Running.. out of... oxygen..."
Corbyn pretends to collapse
Y/n: "Omg, Corbyn, remember when you did that when I was little! I actually believed you hahaha!!"
Corbyn: "Can't speak right now, I'm dead!"
Y/n: "Oh Corbyn! Get up!"
Corbyn gets up and puts his hand on the door knob as he's about to leave the room
Corbyn: "Pack your bags y/n we're goin to LA!!"

End of Chapter 1