Nail Salon

You woke up and thought about what Ashley said last night, and what you said. *Did I really just catch feelings for Zach AND Daniel?*
You went to the living room and could see your family's suitcases ready to go when they leave later today. That made you sad because you knew you were really going to miss them.
Ashley: "Hey y/n! You ready to get our nails done?"
Mom: "I'm ready!"
Ashley: "Oh yeah, mom is tagging along so that we don't waste money calling an Uber"
Your mom drives you guys to a nail salon and you guys wait for a worker.
Employee: "Hello, welcome to the Beverly Hills Salon, do you guys have an appointment or are you walk-ins?
Ashley: "We're walk-ins"
Employee: "Alright well you're in luck, no one scheduled anything until 2:30"
Ashley gets her nails done first and they look like this:

Employee: "Hello, welcome to the Beverly Hills Salon, do you guys have an appointment or are you walk-ins?Ashley: "We're walk-ins"Employee: "Alright well you're in luck, no one scheduled anything until 2:30"Ashley gets her nails done first and the...

then your mom does her nail and they look like this:

then it's your turn and they look like this

Mom: "We better head back it's already 1 pm"Y/n: "Oh wow already, what time are you guys leaving, again?"Mom: "At 9 pm so we have 8 more hours"Ashley: "Don't remind me ugh"Your mom drives you guys back to the house and you guys go inCorbyn: "Hey, ...

Y/n: "Oh wow already, what time are you guys leaving, again?"
Mom: "At 9 pm so we have 8 more hours"
Ashley: "Don't remind me ugh"
Your mom drives you guys back to the house and you guys go in
Corbyn: "Hey, where have you guys been?"
Ashley: "The salon" Ashley puts her hand in front of Corbyn to show him her nails
Corbyn: "Oh, gross" he pushes her hand away playfully
Ashley: "Oh wow, but you seem so interested when Christina gets her nails done"
Y/n: "Ha, true!!"
Corbyn: "I'm just teasing you guys"

End of Chapter 53