Zach

You guys got in the house and the other boys were already asleep so you grabbed Zach's hand and lead him to your room and locked the door. Zach grabbed your waist and gently pushed you against the wall and kissed you. Your lips were moving in sync then Zach got down to your neck and kissed you. He picked you up and kissed your lips again then took you to the bed not breaking the kiss.
Zach: "I did tell you that you're so sexy right?"
You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down.
Y/n: "Yeah, you did" you two started kissing again and he took off his shirt. Then he slipped off your dress leaving you in your underwear and bra. Then he took off his pants and went back to you.
Zach: "I like you a lot y/n"
Y/n: "I like you too Zach"
Zach: "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"
Y/n: "Of course" you fixed yourself so that you were on top of him sitting on his lap. Then you heard a buzz from your phone it was Corbyn.
|Corbyn- Hey, you haven't answered any of my calls is everything alright?|
You answered back with a lie
|Y/n- Yeah sorry, we were hanging out in the mall and I left my phone home to charge, it was completely dead.|
He responded back quickly
|Corbyn- Alright just checking good night y/n.
Y/n- Goodnight Corbyn.|
Zach: "Who was that?"
Y/n: "Just Corbyn checking in"
You got off on Zach and he looked at you
Zach: "Hey, we were in the middle of something"
Y/n: "Moment is over, goodnight Zach"
Zach: "Aw, well good night y/n"
He fixed himself so that you were in his arms and you went to sleep.

End of Chapter 64