The Flashback Dream

You didn't want anyone to mention what happened when you came down with mom realizing Corbyn wasn't there, and you hoped mom wouldn't asked what you were doing packing your bags, you wanted to talk about moving to LA with Corbyn there beside you, but no one said anything and that felt worse. You finished eating and went upstairs to your room, you changed into a tank top and shorts, brushed your teeth, and went to sleep without saying good night to anyone.
Your dream:
~It was a Friday night kids these days act older than they are, drinking, smoking, doing other drugs, throwing adultish parties. But that wasn't you, you were sophisticated but you didn't want to attend parties but your friend Cara made you go.
Cara: "Here put this on, the boys will be all over you" she threw to you a showy outfit and you were surprised
Y/n: "Uhm, Cara? Isn't this a bit showy? Like isn't it a little much for an eighth grade party?"
Cara: "Y/n I know what I'm doing, this isn't my first rodeo. Besides who said we were going to that lame eighth grade party?" She applied lipstick on then stared at me
Cara: "Y/N JUST PUT IT ON AND GROW UP!"
Y/n: "ALRIGHT!"

 Besides who said we were going to that lame eighth grade party?" She applied lipstick on then stared at meCara: "Y/N JUST PUT IT ON AND GROW UP!"Y/n: "ALRIGHT!"

This was your outfit
You looked at it, and thought to your self this is gonna get me into trouble. And you were right.~
You woke up sobbing, but quietly. You checked the time it was 2 am. *alright just gotta sleep for a few more hours then it'll be morning*
You tried to go back to sleep and not think about the past.

End of Chapter 4