Daniel

Daniel opened the door and ran to you, and you tried to wipe your tears away but more kept coming.
Daniel: "What's wrong y/n, should I get Corbyn"
You couldn't speak so you shook your head no
Daniel: "What happened?"
Y/n: "How did you hear me, am I being loud?"
Daniel sat on the bed beside you
Daniel: "No, I was reading and was getting tired so I was going to my room and walked past your door and heard you"
You became calmer and your tears stopped flowing and you wiped the others away and started sniffling. Daniel hugged you
Daniel: "Y/n, what's wrong?"
You felt safe in his arms so you told him
Y/n: "It was all eighth grade year, and it always haunts me, I dreamt it again three days before we left Virginia"
Daniel: "Y/n, don't worry about what happened, okay? It's all in the past. It's all in Virginia, that's why you left right?"
Y/n: "But it haunts me Dani, it's like there's something I can still do."
Daniel: "And I'll help you do what you can, as I'm sure Corbyn will"
Daniel's arms were still around you, and you realized how Daniel always tries to protect you, like now and when the pizza guy was here. You hugged him back and rested your head on his shoulder. You felt better and happier, you look up at Daniel and stare at him straight into his ocean blue eyes, he's also staring down at your eyes and kissed him and he kissed back.

End of Chapter 36