Part 21

Elle

I woke up earlier than other days. Newt was hugging me and he was still asleep. He looked a lot younger while he slept. His hair was all messy and his mouth was slightly open for him to breathe.

I looked through the window to see that it was very early. Even runners hadn't woke up yet. I sat up and thought about what could I do. The light from the outside was bright enough for me to draw so I decided to do it. I took out my notebook and my pencil.

I draw for an unknown amount of time.

"What are you doing, love?" suddenly Newt said.

I hadn't noticed how he had woken up so it scared me. I almost threw my things across the room.

He had now sat up too and was looking at my notebook. I pressed it tight against my chest. 

"Nothing," I said and then tried to put the notebook on the nightstand. "I was just, um... thinking, sitting." 

I smiled shyly.

"Oh, let me see those," he said and smiled back at me.

I currently was drawing two people kissing so there was no way I was going to show him my drawings.

"No," I said.

"Oh, darling, don't you start this again. Don't be shy. Let me see them," he said sweetly.

"No, no, no, like I said, I was doing nothing."

"Yeah, sure, can I see your drawings? Please!" Now he was begging me.

"No..."

"Oh, come on, Elle," he said and then reached for my notebook. 

I knew that I was too weak to stop him but I started lightly punching his hand. As he sat back and opened the notebook, I hid my head under the blanket.

After a moment of silence, he took the blanket off my head and looked at me.

"Do you want this to happen in real life?" he said still looking at me.

I blushed.

"No, I mean... I... um... you...and... um..." I said.

While I was still mumbling something he took a strand of hair out of my face. His eyes stumbled over my features tumbling over my eyes and nose, then coming to rest at my lips. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back.

It suddenly felt like it was just me and Newt in this world. His lips felt so soft and nice. His hands traveled up and down my sides before lifting me up to sit on his lap. I wrapped my legs around him and ran my fingers through his silky hair. Our lips moved in sync and we only stopped to breath. I wanted him even closer to me but we were already as close as possible. My hands traveled from his hair to his chest. He took off his shirt and threw it away. I ran my hands across his chest and traced every muscle and every line. He slipped his hands under my shirt and gently rubbed the skin on my lower back. It made me shiver a little bit. The warmth of his lip sent me a...

"Wow..." suddenly Minho rushed into the room, "I didn't see that coming."

Why was Minho always coming in at the wrong moment?

I and Newt quickly pulled away from each other. Newt looked around the room.

"Are you looking for this?" Minho asked picking up Newts shirt.

"Well, yeah," Newt said and Minho threw him his shirt.

Newt quickly put his shirt back on. Then the awkward moment of silence followed.

A giggle burst out of Minho.

"I, um... I'll go now," Minho said grinning.

He headed to the door but then fastly turned back.

"Newt, catch me up later when you're not busy anymore. I wanted to talk to you." 

He smiled again, looking at me and Newt and then left.

I looked at Newt and he looked at me. His hair was sticking up in every possible direction. It looked quite funny so I let out a laugh. He just kept staring at me and smiled.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he said.

I blushed. Why am I always blushing?

Then he hugged me and we spent the rest of the morning cuddling. It was great. 

At one moment, he got us some breakfast and after we ate it, he said he needs to go.

"Do you really need to go?" I asked with a sad expression.

"Believe me, I really want to stay but I can't. I've got some bloody work to do. But I promise I'll come back as soon as possible."

"I'll miss you," I said and looked at my hands which were resting on my lap.

He came closer and lightly lifted my chin so I was looking at him. He kissed me on the forehead.

"See, you later, love," he said and left.

I put my hand to my mouth so I wouldn't start screaming. I felt so happy. This was my best morning here in the Glade. Newt had kissed me. I couldn't hold the smile and did my happy dance.

The rest of the day was quite boring. I draw a little bit, read a little bit and thought a lot. At one moment Chuck had come to visit me. I had a lot of fun with him. As always. 

Clint had gotten me my lunch and told me that tomorrow maybe I will be able to get out of the bed and walk around a little bit. That statement made me even happier.

I ate dinner together with Newt and spent the rest of the evening and night with him. We cuddled a lot and kissed a little bit too. It was one wonderful evening.

I fell asleep in his embraces, just as I had fallen asleep the day before.

Hey, guys. Sorry for not posting for a while, there just had been a lot of things going on in my life and in my head and I had no time to write but here is the new part and I hope you enjoyed it. And THANK YOU for 525 reads. That's amazing. 

Have a wonderful day, guys! Love you, bye!