14 - Halloween ~ Fright, Fight and Flight

It was October 31st and I was sitting on my living room couch, home alone, surrounded by over the top Halloween decor. I had to say, though, I was incredibly bored and incredibly miserable, having no Halloween related plans at all. Unless you count watching crap horror movies all day, as it was Saturday, and shovelling mass amounts of candy-corn and popcorn into my mouth.

I hadn't seen anyone all day, and I was bummed that all my friends apparently had plans. I was mad that none of them had invited me, but I guessed that they assumed I had plans like last year, when I was attending a premier for a short Halloween movie I starred in. I missed class 1A's plans last year because of it, apparently they did some test of courage tournament which the host club gate crashed and ended up pranking Haruhi, Hikaru and Kaoru. This year, however, there were no such plans. Now in 2A, no one seemed to be bothered to do something for Halloween as a class so they left it, which made me extremely disappointed; I loved Halloween.

So home alone I was for Halloween, having decorated my entire house -the main hallway, living room, dining room, staircase and upper corridor and my room. And I sat alone, in my modern-day witch costume, surrounded by crappy decorations, watching a crap movie that starred myself.

As I watched myself on the screen walking towards a crack of light I knew would bring certain doom, I was startled by the screaming of my phone, which was the spooky ringtone I had set it to the day before. I almost flung it across the room in shock, before cursing multiple times, and scrambling across the couch to pick it up and answer.

"Crappiest Halloween of all time, how may I help?" I sang down the line to Hikaru.

"That bad, huh?" He chuckled.

"That bad," I sighed, debating whether or not to act mad that he never thought of inviting me to his Halloween plans. Deciding to just drop it, I laughed and told him; "I'm watching my movie for the second time today - mostly because it's the second time it's been on tv so far - and I just have to say, why did I ever think having bangs was a good idea?"

"They looked good before you had to grow them out," he reasoned badly.

"I had to grow them out because they looked bad!"

"You seriously didn't make plans for tonight? Now you're just home alone roasting yourself? That's sad."

"Says Mr I-Never-Thought-To-Invite-You-To-My-Mother's-Halloween Fashion-Show!" I spat. "How is it by the way? You sound thrilled!"

"Yeah, its alright but I'm so bored," he sighed.

"I thought you'd liked your mother's fashion shows?"

"There's only so many you can go to," he chuckled, "can I come over and watch your crappy movie?"

"Hey, only I can talk it down," I defended, but laughed anyways. "Only if you bring more popcorn." I looked at my big empty bowl feeling slightly guilty for eating so much.

"How does seven sound?" He asked with a chuckle.

"As in time? Or as in amount of popcorn packets?"

"The time."

"Well seeing as I have no plans, any time is fine, don't rush."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before it hit seven in the evening, the doorbell had rung multiple times after I decided to make security let trick or treaters come up to the main door. I didn't expect a fansign every time I opened the door, but it was apparently expected, and my butler was growing so tired of it that I decided to let him go to his room at the other side of the house for the night. He wouldn't hear a thing from there, which meant he wouldn't hear annoying screaming kids.