Forgotten Boys (sequel to wild boys)

a/n : you have to read wild boys to understand this!! So go to my profile and read the first book : Wild Boys !

++

Preface

It was just the beginning of the school year and the Styles Twins already had a lot on their plate.

It wasn't such a big matter at first. Both of them had boyfriends back in Ireland and missing them so much, their only problem was maintaining the long distance relationship.

It was kind of exciting to say the least so when they visit, they'll not spend a second apart but it was tough nonetheless.

It was tougher now though.

+

"Mom! I need to go there!"

"And when will you be back?"

"When Nate remembers who I am!" Max said, distressed. He ran a hand through his curls and tried to breathe properly.

A week before, when Gemma had gave them the awful news that Nate has amnesia, Max wanted to drive all the way Ireland but his parents won't have it and although Harry was worried sick too, he pulled Max with him back to the school and Max was a wreck. He had to lock himself in the bathroom and people knew better than to disturb Max Styles.

"School just started, sweetie. You know I can't-"

"Mom this is Nate! You don't him mom, I- I need to be there to see if he's fine! He doesn't remember me mom, he doesn't remember what we did over the summer or what I've told him!" Max was now letting it out all, tears escaping him and he wiped them away frustratingly.

Harry watched from the side with Gemma, breath held to see what their mom would say. Gemma gave their mom a nod and Harry a pleading look.

Anne sighed and pulled her son in for a hug. Max was sobbing in his mom's arms and Anne muttered a "fine okay, I'll let you go"

Harry wanted to tag along but he knew his mom won't have it. He called Niall that day too, to ask if Nate was as bad as they thought it was. You could tell Niall had been crying from his voice.

"It's bad Harry, he doesn't remember me or mom and dad. He doesn't remember Theo and I showed him a picture of Max too..."

"And?"

"No such luck"

a/n : COMMENT FOR CONTINUATION OF SEQUEL CAUSE HYFR I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

KUDOS TO BIZZLENINJAA FOR THE AWESOME TITLE !

Comment and Vote guys :)

Thank you xx