chapter 22

==

Spring break.

It was finally spring break and Harry and Max's parents had agreed for all of them to take a vacation together.

It took a lot of persuading on Niall's and Nate's parents side but they finally agreed, after all Nate was finally acting like himself again and they wouldn't want to ruin that.

Niall was fidgeting in his seat on the way to the airport. Greg was driving Nate, Max, Niall and Louis to the airport and they were meeting Harry at the destination.

Niall was fidgeting because he couldn't wait to see Harry. Finally, they'll have more time to spend with each other than ever.

Long distance relationships really do suck.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys, I invited Zayn"

The three of them looked at Louis with wide eyes.

"You what?" Niall asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah well, I bet he misses Harry, it's his best friend anyways and you guys should give him a chance, he's not that bad" Louis explained coolly.

"Are you serious right now, Lou? An hour before our flight?" Niall looked annoyed but Louis ignored the look Niall was giving him.

"When did you even have the time to book a ticket?" Nate asked, confused.

"A day after we did" Louis grinned.

They all exchanged looks but couldn't say anything because Greg was pulling up at Zayn's house and they saw his sisters hugging him at the door.

"Well if he's a good brother, guess he won't be that bad" Max muttered, draping an arm around Nate protectively.

"You guys will love him, really" Louis said, nodding.

"Careful Lou, I'm starring to think that Zayn is your boyfriend instead of Liam" Niall mumbled and Louis pulled a face.

"I love my Liam, I don't need Zayn"

"What a way to be greeted, nice to see you too Lou" Zayn shut the passenger door and smiled at us.

"As usual, hey Zayn" Louis and Zayn did some handshake thing that made the three of them wonder exactly how close the both of them were.

"So who else is coming besides Harry?" Zayn asked as Greg started driving again.

"If Louis didn't invite some of his second cousins without telling us, then no one" Nate replied, grinning when Louis rolled his eyes.

"I heard there's gonna be a concert where we're going, wanna try our sneaking in luck?" Max asked, smirking.

"Or you could become a groupie and get it in for free?" Zayn suggested.

"I like that, Niall you in?" Louis asked with a grin in his best friend's direction.

"As long as Harry dresses as a pop singer and I get laid, im in" Niall muttered.

"Big brother, right here guys!" Greg said from up front.

"Sorry Greg" Niall chuckled nervously as Greg rolled his eyes with a smile.

To : harry 💦✨

Otw to the airport,
fucking miss u so much.

From : harry 💦✨

Miss u too baby,
Talk to u later, my plane is boarding.
Love you *kissy emoji*