chapter 21

==
Max's pov

We did not have sex on the grass.

Did not.

Well that's what I would tell anyone if they asked but as I pulled Nate closer to me and he rested his head on my chest, I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

Okay maybe we did have sex but who was here to see right?

I was absentmindedly playing with Nate's soft hair, pushing back his fringe. I remembered, before the accident, he told me he wanted to dye his hair part blonde. Maybe I should bring it up again.

He would look pretty hot with his hair part blonde.

"Max" Nate's gentle voice got me looking down at him and he looked up at me with blue eyes staring straight into mine.

"Yea?"

"Max, you love me.. the now me right? I mean, you're not still.. Waiting for me to remember everything all at once? Because I-"

I rolled my eyes and pinned him to the grass, his hands on either side of his head as I he looked up at me with wide eyes.

"You're that different from before, Nate" I shook my head.

"Well except-"

"- except that you were kind of a dick I know but you, my darling are the one I want right now okay? Get that through your head or do I need to remind you again?" I asked, a smirk playing at my lips as his cheeks reddened.

"No I- I got it" He choked out and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Nope, not buying it" I shrugged and swooped down to slot my lips with his and he moaned as I rubbed myself against him. We made out more for a couple minutes until Nate pulled away when I started tugging at his jeans again.

"Wha- again?" He breathed out but judging by the hard on he was sporting, he didn't actually mind.

"Yes, I've waited so long" I groaned, unbuttoning his jeans. He didn't stop and instead kicked off his jeans. I grinned at the bulge in his boxers and teasingly let my hand trace the side of his hip.

"Max" he bucked up against me but I pushed him down gently as he looked at me desperately.

"Hmm... What do you want?" I asked as my hands started playing at the hem of his boxers.

"You" Nate choked out and groaned when I squeezed him through his boxers.

"Be a little more specific" I smirked and he glared at me.

"Max, please.." He pleaded and I sighed, honestly impatient myself.

"Fine" I slid his boxers down with both hands and let my mouth wrap around him.

He moaned when I started with little kitten licks at ended up with him whole in my mouth, expertly making him groan and moan in satisfaction.

His fingers gripped my hair, indicating he was about to come undone so I pulled away, licking my lips as he shot his load while choking out my name.

The face he was making- the face i made him make- eyes squeezed shut and his mouth open, it was enough to give me a twitch in the pants also.

Just as Nate came down from his high, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I reached in to get it out.

"Niall Horan" flashed on the screen and I swiped it to answer.

"Hey bro" I greeted.

"Max where the fuck 're ya mate?" He asked and I could hear Louis shouting in the background. Nate looked at me questioningly and i mouthed "niall"