Chapter 21

Hey guys, here's chapter 21! I looked back and saw I hadn't updated since May and I kinda freaked out because the next thing I knew it was July and I hadn't updated yet! hehe.... oops? Don't kill me though! I won't ever lose track of updates again D: I promise! Alrighty, so you guys finally get to know what happens with Zayn and Louis.... wellll maybe ;)

Ps: Gonna start having voting and commenting goals so I hope that's ok?? I'm starting out easy. 30 votes and 10 comments for this chapter <3

<><><><><><><><><><><>

----Louis' POV-----

I was slumped in a chair back in study hall, staring straight ahead, but not really seeing anything. I felt like crying, but nothing came. I was secretly grateful because I did not want anybody to see me cry over this. Josh had dragged me back to study hall after my little incident with Zayn and had managed to get me to sit down before my knees gave out or something. I saw Liam and Niall and Harry staring at me questioningly from across the room, but Josh waved his hand, signaling for them to stay over there. I glanced at Harry, who mouthed 'Where's Zayn?' at me. I grimaced and looked away without giving him an answer. 

"Louis?" Josh whispered, tapping my shoulder. I mentally paused the dramatic piano music that had been playing in my head to accompany my pity party I was having with myself and looked at Josh. 

"What do you want?" I asked rather harshly. It didn't seem to have any effect on Josh because he just scooted his chair closer to me and put a comforting arm around me. 

"I'm sorry. I really am, but you know you did nothing wrong, right? Zayn kind of overreact- I mean, he didn't give you any time to explain the situation. Maybe he was just having a bad day, yeah?" He said softly, squeezing my shoulder. I nodded, appreciating Josh's efforts to make me feel better. I noticed Zouis wasn't in the room and glanced around to see if anyone else had their dolls, which they didn't.

"Hey, Josh? Where are all the babies from the project?" I asked Josh. 

"Those were due yesterday. If you couldn't get in yesterday, you were supposed to bring it in during your..." Josh trailed off, a look of realization coming to his face. 

"Your what?" I said, concerned.

"Study hall..." Josh finished slowly. "That's why Zayn was out of study hall! That's why he caught us!" He said, slapping his forehead. I groaned.

"He didn't catch us doing anything." I said, putting air quotes around 'catch'. "He just found us in an unfortunately compromising position that had nothing to do with anything sexual." I stated firmly.

Josh made a grossed out face and agreed. "Trust me, I wouldn't do anything sexual with you." I gasped, putting a hand over my heart dramatically.

"What on God's green earth is that supposed to mean Josh? That hurt me! Right here!" I cried, patting my chest over where my heart is. Josh chuckled and blew an exaggerated kiss at me. I rolled my eyes before choking on the very air I was breathing.

"Wait! Zayn turned in Zouis?!" I yelled suddenly. Josh clutched his chest and almost fell out of his chair, swearing as he steadied himself.

"Well yeah! I thought we established this?" Josh said, startled. My jaw dropped. Zayn turned in Zouis without even telling me? I had an emotional attachment to that damn thing and he knew it! What the hell is up with him just making decisions so suddenly? Nothing weird has been happening since we came back to school after Liam's accident.... God I sounded like a married woman. 

"Whatever. At least I still have you." I said to Josh, trying not to sound too hurt. 

"I am ever so sorry, but I think my heart lies with a certain Niall Horan." Josh said loudly, looking up at Niall as I rolled my eyes. Niall turned the color of a tomato and muttered a quiet 'shove off, will you' towards Josh. Josh grinned at Niall, who flipped him off as a few classmates giggled.