Chapter 13

Hey! Mallory is baaaack! Finally. I'm SO SO SO SO SO sorry for making you all wait so long because I couldn't write. SO EXCITED THOUGH BECAUSE CHAPTER 13 IS HERE!!! *does happy dance in a circle* Leave your comments below on what you think :D I also have to apologize to Kaitlyn because I promised to write this chapter while she was busy and I took so long :( But I'm here now TADA! Don't hate me! Vote/Comment/Follow

-----Louis' POV-----

I was in the car with Zayn, staring out the window. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him looking at me repeatedly and I finally met his gaze at a red light. He grinned at me and squeezed my hand. 

"What's wrong, Lou?" He asked, concern dwelling in his eyes

"You know," I grumbled, leaning my head against the window. "I feel so bad for Niall. He's my best friend Zayn! I don't know how much longer I can keep this from him. Harry should be ashamed of himself." I rocked Zouis back and forth half-heartedly as she whimpered. 

Zayn nodded as he pulled into my driveway. "Harry will remember I think. At least a bit of it. I think we should stay out of it unless things get really bad-'

"Things HAVE gotten really bad already! Niall is upset and suspicious. To the point where he and Harry fought," I cut in.

"How do you know they fought?" Zayn said, concerned. I waved my phone in front of his face to show him that Harry had texted me previously. 

"By the way, Harry is at Liam's house. Not Niall's. He's not even trying to make up with him," I said, opening the door ferociously. Zayn followed me out gingerly, trying to keep up with my quick steps. As we got to the door, I handed him Zouis and fumbled with my keys to open the door. Zayn followed me in like a lost puppy and I turned on the dim orange hallway light. 

"Louis, I don't think there's anything we can do until Harry remembers that he kissed Liam. We sure as hell know that Liam won't have the guts to say anything about it because he wants to watch out for Niall's feelings," Zayn said, slumping down on the couch with Zouis snoozing on his lap. I kicked a pillow and huffed.

"Watch out for Niall's feelings my ass. He just is scared Niall will be mad and he's scared of us." 

"I think it's partly to watch out for Niall as well. C'mere, you're all wound up." Zayn said, setting Zouis on a chair with a blanket and tackling me to the couch. I failed to stifle a laugh as Zayn hovered above me, making faces. I leaned up and bit his nose, making him yelp and sit up so he was straddling my waist and sitting on a certain area. Now that, I wasn't expecting. 

"Erm.. Zayn," I mumbled as he rubbed his nose. He mumbled a response and I looked down to where he was straddling me. Zayn's clear brown eyes followed my gaze and he grinned devilishly at me. 

"Are you uncomfortable with this?" Zayn teased, moving his hips around slightly and causing me to tense up. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"Ah.. No! Nope, I'm fine." I said, hastily clearing my throat and looking at the ceiling instead of at Zayn, who settled his hand on my chest. 

"So, you wouldn't mind if I moved around a little?" Zayn asked, chuckling. I narrowed my eyes at him and he moved his hands up slowly to pin my wrists above my head. I have to admit, I wasn't really struggling or trying to make him stop at all. 

"What are you gonna do," I asked, almost breathlessly. Zayn repositioned himself, still on a certain area making my jeans a bit tighter and I shifted a little, or as much as I could, seeing as Zayn was pinning me down. He leant forward, his minty breath caressing my face as his lips brushed against mine.