Chapter 19

Ciao my lovely readers! Sorry the update is a little bit later than I planned, but my wifi was so messed up while I was gone. D: Here's chapter 19! I know I've lost a lot of readers due to my ridiculously  long periods of time between updates lately, but thank you to those who have stuck with me <3 LOVE YOU ALL! 

Oh yeah, you know what makes me really happy? COMMENTS! Please please comment on any chapters you like! I love reading them and responding to them!! Also VOTE VOTE VOTE! It really helps keep me motivated! THANKS Y'ALL YOU DA BESTEST *Gives cookie* What is your favorite type of cookie? Because that's what cookie I shall give you. *Blows kiss* MWAH! 

<><><><><><><><>

---Liams POV---

My head ached, my stomach churned, and my eyes watered. So many things had happened in the past few minutes. It was as if everything came back to me. Every single detail of my life suddenly had rushed into my head after Harry kissed me. I remembered my mom and I walking through a park when I was little, I remembered my first day of preschool, middle school, and high school plus all the days in between. I remembered all of my birthdays and my favorite presents. I remembered meeting Zayn and Harry in first grade and becoming best friends within minutes. I remember when we started to pick on Louis, how Zayn and him got together, how Harry and Niall were together, and how I kissed Harry. While he was with Niall. I knew everything about me. 

A nurse came in to the room and I shot out of my bed and ran to her. "I remember!" I yelled. She looked stunned for a second before beaming at me.

"Liam, that is fantastic! And so soon? I will call your mother!" She hurried out of the room and shut the door behind her. I took a deep breath and walked around my room, spotting my phone. I snatched it up from the table and turned it on. The first message I saw was from my mom.

Mom: Sweetie! I would've called, but I wasn't sure if you were sleeping or not. I'm so relieved you're okay. I will come this afternoon as soon as I can. I love you so much :)

I beamed at my phone and typed a loving response back, as any good son would. The second message was from Zayn.

Z: Liam, It's Zayn, your best friend. If you still don't remember anything, just know that Louis and I are coming to see you today. Don't freak out or anything ;)

I laughed openly at my phone. I couldn't wait to see both of them, now that my memory was renewed. I scrolled down to see another message notification from Harry.

H: Hi Liam. I'm sorry for leaving so quickly last night. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for taking advantage of you like that, but if it triggered anything, anything at all, let me know. I'll be there soon. xx

Little did Harry know, his kiss fixed everything. I layed back down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, deep in thought. So I had kissed Harry and from what I can remember, we were drunk. Harry was with Niall at the time, then Niall found out about the kiss from Louis, then Harry confirmed it. Now Niall and Harry weren't together anymore. Harry was coming to see me with Zayn and Louis so... Where was Niall? Maybe he didn't know yet. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to talk to me or Harry for a bit. 

While I was wallowing in thoughtfulness, I didn't hear my hospital room door open, but I felt someone embrace me and squeeze me so tight I could barely breathe. My heart jumped out of its chest and the sudden contact. 

"Whoa!" I yelled, prying at the arms around my shoulders. "Who is touching me? I wasn't mentally prepared for this!" 

"It's just me you big idiot. I was worried! The nurse barely mentioned you had your memory back!" I heard Zayn's voice and grinned before hugging him back.