Chapter 18

Hello! Not much to say since I know y'all want to get reading :) Guess who had the flu from hell? THIS GIRL! Hehe, sorry for my excuses but I felt like shit. I'm good now though! Anyway, enjoy chapter 18, my co-author Kaitlyn is probably going to write 19! Whoop whoop! I hope this is somewhat interesting after my cliché idea of having someone get hurt, as that seems to happen in 90% of fanfiction XD *gives cookie* Have a cookie, you lil charmer you ;) *Blows kisses* MWAH! 

------Zayn's POV------

"That fucking baby will be the death of me." I grumbled, accelerating to the hospital. Louis just chuckled, running a hand through his messy hair.

"I'm more worried about Liam, to be honest," he said, looking out the window. "I feel like something bad could've happened. Harry and Niall must've talked by now and we don't know how well that might've gone." Louis sighed as I gave him a questioning look. 

"What are you trying to say?" I pulled into the hospital lot. 

Louis looked at me, worried. "I mean, do you think things could have gotten... violent?" 

My stomach clenched. I hadn't thought of that. The whole car ride I was thinking of possible accidental situations, but Harry did sound guilty on the phone. Did he hurt Liam? Would he hurt Liam on purpose? I shook my head. No, Harry wouldn't have physically hurt someone, especially Liam, on purpose. It can't be. 

"No. Harry would'nt do that to Liam. He couldn't." I told Louis, trying to sound confident, though I really wasn't. Louis could see right through it, of course. But he decided not to comment. We both hopped out of the car and jogged into the hospital, straight to the front desk. 

"What room is Liam Payne in?" I asked abruptly, the nurse looked up and smiled at me. She was young, with light brown hair that looked attacked by a straightening iron. Her eyes were blue and would've been okay if they weren't coated with too much makeup. Her teeth were too white and her shirt was too tight. I grimaced on the inside. 

"I'll check for you," She said, flipping her hair and winking at me. I held back a laugh as I felt Louis tense beside me. I glanced at him and he rolled his eyes, mumbling "Slut," as he walked away to slouch in a chair. He was SO jealous. 

"I'm sorry, he's in room 204, but he's only allowed one visitor at a time with amnesia. You can wait in the upstairs lobby though," She cooed, "Or, you can stay down here." She stuck out her butt slightly and leaned towards me I fought back the urge to roll my eyes. This was serious business.

I was upset at her statement, wondering if Harry was in the room or maybe Liam's mom. However I knew that Louis and I would have to wait somewhere and maybe I could tease Louis a bit by flirting with this girl. Maybe this wasn't so serious business.

"With you? Sounds great." I grinned at the nurse while talking rather loudly. I turned my gaze behind me and saw Louis look up from his seat and raise an eyebrow. I purposely ignored his stare and looked back to the nurse, who's name was Shannon, according to her tag.

"Shannon, that's a nice name," I drawled on, leaning my elbows onto the counter and flashing my teeth. Shannon batted her thickly coated lashes and giggled. 

"Thank you, what's yours?" I responded with my name and went on to compliment her more. (though none of them were sincere since I found nothing on this girl attractive because- ahem- I have a BOYfriend) 

"You should give me your number," Shannon said, setting her hand on top of mine. I quickly shifted my gaze behind me and saw Louis looking straight ahead, his jaw clenched. He was so hot when he was pissed off. I smirked and turned my eyes back to Shannon.