Chapter Ten

Omg I'm such a bad person! I haven't updated in forever!!! Forgive me, you majestical unicorns! OKAI, I am so confused! Chaptah nine has more reads than chapter 8, 7, 6, and 5! Haha no complaining though! ANNOUNCEMENT: I HAVE STARTED MY NEW FANFIC! The first chapter won't be posted until school starts again, but please just take a little time to go read this: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4381143-old-friends-new-love and then tell me what you think? THANKS BABES!!! Ok here is chaptah ten and it's really cute and fluffy at the beginning and then it gets really intense. So prepare yourselves. 0_0 Prepared? OKAI NOW READ! *Gives cookie* Vote/Comment/Follow

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Louis' POV

We arrived at the restaurant after a very obnoxious car ride. I mean that in a good way though! Zayn was just as mischievous as I was and we soon declared that we were partners in crime. When we walked into the bowling alley, we took a seat and a young blonde waitress came up to ask us our order. The waitress smiled at the both of us and said 

"Hey, what would you like?"

I looked down at my menu and ordered a simple burger and fries and Zayn ordered the same.

"Copier." I muttered.

"I thought of it first!" Zayn retorted, playing with my hand under the table.

"Yeah right!" I teased.

"I'm glad you agree. I AM right." Zayn said, chuckling as I stuck out my tongue at him.

The girl giggled and said "If you don't mind me asking, are you two like... together?" 

I glanced at Zayn who smiled at me and said "Yes. Yes we are." The girl actually squealed and said 

"Ok you two are super adorable together! Just saying!" Then she skipped away happily.

I took Zayn's hand and said "Well this has started off great! So I can't wait 'till after, if you know what I'm sayin'." I wiggled my eyebrows and grinned at the horrified look on Zayn's face.

"Are you serious?" He asked hurriedly. I burst into laughter and said "No, Zayn! Jeesh, it's our first date... Unless you wanna." I added playfully. Zayn punched me in the arm and said "Shut up. Let's bowl."

"Yes Master." I teased as Zayn stood up to find a bowling ball. I followed behind him and pinched his butt making him jump.

"Lou! People are staring!" He hissed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled into his neck.

"Good. Then they know you're mine." Just as Zayn started to lean into my chest, I pulled away and picked up a black bowling ball and sprinted back to our lane. Zayn came back with a blue one and grinned at me.

"You know, I have heard that the black balls tend to be bigger." He said, gesturing at my bowling ball. I snorted out a laugh and said "Have you now?"

Zayn nodded, faking being sincere. "It's true. The black ones are always the biggest!" I burst out laughing and pushed him playfully. "You little perv!" I teased.

"Oh please, you're a bigger perv than Harry! And that's saying something!" Zayn said, lining himself up to bowl. The bar raised, revealing the pins and Zayn took a couple steps before shooting the ball down the lane. I heard the crash of pins and my jaw dropped. A strike? On his first turn?

"How did you do that?" I asked, pointing at the screen that had the big words 'STRIKE' flashing on it.

"I'm just skilled I guess." Zayn said, shrugging.