Chapter Eight

OMG!!! OVER 1200 reads?!?!?!?!?! I'M IN A FRAGILE STATE don't touch me. Thanks SOOO much! I'm flippin out here! You are da best hehe:) OK ANYWAY, since the last chapter ended oh-so-awkwardly, this one shall be even MORE awkward! Hehe not really. :P :P NEWS: I ripped of my whole finger nail on my left pointer finger today so I am a considerably slower typer since it's all wrapped up. Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes! MORE NEWS: Whenever I press the 'enter' button', weird crap keeps happening to my paragraphs, so they might be a little screwed up! D: Or not, I'm not really sure xD :D

NOW READ, FOOLISH CHILD!!! *Gives cookie* Just got major feels because They Don't Know About Us came on<3 *Blows kiss* MMMMWWWWAAAAHHHHHH!!!! 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shall we flashback? I think we SHALL!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

FLASHBACK: 

Louis hungrily kissed me and ran his hands up my sides, sending shivers down my body. I flipped us over so I was on top and our tongues fought for dominance. I trailed my hands up his chest and broke away from his lips.

"Off." I instructed, pointing to his shirt. He grinned devilishly at me and slid his shirt off. It was barely seconds before I attacked his lips again. He bit slightly at my upper lip, making me moan and he ran his hands under my shirt, tearing it off as well. I moved my lips to his neck and was just leaving a bruise when we heard a gasp from the door. 

Louis and I scrambled off of each other and looked up.

My jaw dropped when I saw Louis' mom and his sisters standing in the doorway, staring at us. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Louis' POV:

The silence that followed was like torture. That was the worst part. Standing there in silence while my family gaped at me, wide-eyed and frozen. The awful silence lasted for a long time, until Phoebe grinned and said   

"Hi Louis!"    

I didn't even have the strength to answer her. My mom but her lip and then said "Fizz, why don't you take Daisy and Pheobe upstairs?"  

Fizz stared at me for a second longer before saying "Um, yeah. O-ok." And she took Daisy and Pheobe by their hands and led them upstairs with their bags. I glanced at Lottie who was standing behind mom, smiling slightly. How could she be smiling right now?   

I looked over at Zayn, who hastily picked up his shirt and jacket, sliding them on. He glanced at me before hastily saying "I'll be...um...going then." To my mom. He mouthed "I'm so sorry!" to me before quickly striding out of my house and running back to his. 

 I chewed the inside of my cheek as Lottie shut the door. As she turned around, she smirked and said "Man, screw all of that work deleting that video. It's pointless now!"   

"Shut up." I snapped at her. I turned to my mom, who was still staring at me, I might add. 

"Look, mom. I'm really sorry. I-I don't really know what to say because this is kind of awkward..." I said very lamely. Lottie snorted and mom seemed to snap out of her daze. She looked up at me and all of the sudden she beamed.