Chapter Two

Heyyyy bebes it's chaptah two?!?! I might not name the chapters anymore because I can't really think of names *Blushies*  Hope you enjoy this chapter because I am hinting at some Narry ooh lala <3 It also switches point's of view a lot! So prepare yourselves! *Gives cookie* Now read! *Blows kiss* Mwah! 

Zayn's POV

I pushed open the double doors leading out of the school. Several other students rushed around me, eager to get out of the building as I grabbed my skateboard and hopped on, gliding toward the sidewalk. I had managed to avoid Tomlinson for the entire day after we got assigned to be parents together although usually, I would've watched Liam and Harry to beat the shit out of him, though I never joined. I was just the supervisor who threw all of the insults while Liam and Harry threw all of the punches. Harry did that too, when we beat up Niall, never laying a finger on him. 

I honestly had no idea why I didn't hurt Louis. I just didn't hurt him... I couldn't. That scared me because I didn't know why I couldn't! Every time I came close to punching him in the face, he would look at me with big, scared, crystal blue eyes and he would look so helpless and I would whimp out, just saying something like "Liam, take care of him." Then walk away. 

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Liam skated up behind me and clapped me on the back as I was skateboarding down the sidewalk.

"Hey mate, you look like your are thinking pretty hard. What's up?" He asked. Now don't go thinking that Liam is this cold-hearted bully that will beat up anything in his way, he just know where his priorities lie and sometimes they just don't lie in the right places. 

"Just thinking about... stuff" I said, not looking him in the eye. He chuckled and said

"I'm guessing you're pretty pissed about having to be with Tomlinson for the project huh? Just imagine, being stuck with him for a whole three weeks, taking care of a baby, falling in love with the twat." He burst out in laughter at his own 'wit', while I just stared at him. 

"I'm not going to fall in love with a fag like him, Liam" I snapped, turning the corner to my street, where Liam still had to go straight to reach his house. Liam grabbed my wrist and turned me around, causing me to stumble off of my board. 

"It's almost like you already have. You never lay a finger on him when we're messin' with him." he said, suspiciously. 

"Says the guy who's practically holding my hand." I teased. Liam smirked and dropped my hand. "Anyway," I continued, "Who's the one who comes up with all of the best disses and insults for Tomlinson?"

Liam rolled his eyes and said "You."

"Exactly. See you tomorrow Liam." I said. With that, I turned around and skated  carelessly down the street toward my house, knowing I would pass Louis' house on the way. I sped up my pace when I got past his mailbox, but stopped when something caught my eye. 

I turned my head and felt my breath catch. Louis was hauling an extra tire out to a car parked in his driveway, shirtless. His hair was spiked up from sweat and I have to admit, his basketball shorts weren't leaving much to the imagination, the way they hung loosely at his hips. I watched as he set the tire down and stood up, stretching his back. His flat stomach was glistening with a fine layer of sweat and I never noticed that he actually had some muscle and the only thought my head could process was "Damn!"  

I stood on my unmoving board, unknowingly gazing at him until he looked up and saw me. I panicked and turned away hurriedly. I kicked my foot on the ground and sped off, looking behind my shoulder only once. When I did, Louis was standing, arms at his side, looking dumbfounded as I rode away.