Chapter 15

*crashes through ur wall on my scooter*

GUYS! I finally am updating and I don't want to make this note super long because you're all dying to read! Thank you for your wonderful patience and I don't want to spew my excuses at you about starting high school (btw IT'S AWESOME!) and volleyball tournaments! SO THANKS FOR NOT KILLING ME WHEN I SAID I WOULD UPDATE AND I DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU ALL DESERVE AN UPDATE THAT DOESN'T SUCK! :D Now I actually kinda like this chapter, so I hope you do too and even if you don't, you can pretend. Jk, but really ;) *gives wheel barrow full of cookies* Damn right you eat them ALL! *Blows kiss* MWAHH!

Special note to @CherMyLove for being the comment that finally made me determined to update :D 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

----Liam's POV---- (from earlier) 

"We kissed." Harry stated. His voice was surprisingly calm, but his eyes were wild and he was breathing heavily, like he could blow up at any moment. 

Yes, I knew everything that happened, even though it was all pretty fuzzy. But I knew I was cheating on Danielle. I knew that Harry had just made a huge emotional discovery. I knew that Harry and I kissed and I knew that I loved every second of it, yet I felt absolutely terrible about it. 

"L-Liam. You knew? You knew and you didn't tell me?" Harry whimpered, sinking down onto the couch, his hands cradling his head. 

"Harry," I started, "Harry, I didn't know how to tell you. Louis was so angry when he found out and so was Zayn. T-They wanted you to remember the night and they wanted me to tell you, but I couldn't. I didn't want to hurt you or Niall. I'm so sorry! You honestly have no idea how hard it's been for me to watch you be sad about Niall, when I knew what was happening." 

Harry looked up at me, then aggressively wiped the tears from his eyes. He stood up and paced back and forth for a minute before turning on me and sticking his finger to my chest. 

"You should've told me Liam! If you had so earlier, I could've had more time to figure out what to do! Just- Just leave me alone for a bit."

I left the room when Harry plopped onto the couch, face-down. I wanted more than anything to go and hug him and tell him it was going to be ok.

But I couldn't. 

---1 hour later---

Harry was asleep, though his cheeks were stained with tears when I checked up on him. I didn't want to cry myself, but I did and I knew I deserved it. I brushed some of his hair off of his forehead and he snorted slightly and leaned into my hand while sleeping. I smiled slightly and sniffed up any tears that were threatening to fall. 

I heard a knock at the door and my stomach sank. I could only guess who that was.

"Louis." I stated as the door swung open. Louis pushed past me and looked around, before turning to me.

"Where is Harry," Louis demanded. 

"On the couch in the other room," I sighed. 

“What the hell is Harry doing here? With you, of all people? Are you begging for it to happen again?” Louis yelled. I slapped a hand over his mouth.

Louis went on to repremand me for 15 minutes and I did something I never thought I'd do.

I admitted my feelings for Harry. To Louis. Who went to Niall. Great. 

---Harry's POV---

I must've fallen asleep again because when I looked at the clock, it was 4:30, and Liam had left the room at 3:00. I needed to talk to him again, now that I was calmer, but still wrecked.