Chapter 17

Hey guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know I'm late but I still wanted to wish you all well :D I hope your holiday was awesome! Mine was okay, who got kissed on New Years hmmm? ;) I had one over facetime like does that even count? XD I doubt it! Ah well, there are more important things. 

 So anyway, here's chapter 17! The chapter after my lame ass plot twist hehe! I hope you all enjoy it and chapter 18 will be up once finals are over, which is about two weeks. OK now read! *Gives cookie with a bow on it* A little gift from me *Blows kiss* MWAH! 

<><><><><><><><><>

Harry's POV

I arrived with Liam to the hospital and immediately whipped out my phone and dialed his mother. I held onto Liam's arm and marched him inside as Karen answered. I told her everything that had happened and she said she was on her way before I even finished. 

Liam and I made our way quickly to the counter (Liam was slightly off balance) and the secratary looked up and stood up fast to help me hold Liam up. 

"Oh dear, what happened?" She asked, taking off Liam's towel and inspecting his wound. I told her the same thing I told Liam's mom and she nodded before another nurse came and lead Liam to a room and said I could enter in a few minutes. I objected at first, wanting to go with him, but they eventually sat me down and told me he would be fine. 

"Fine? He doesn't even remember me!" I snapped, slouching in my chair. 

"Don't worry, sir. Please just stay seated." The nurse said as Liam's mom entered and spotted me.

"Harry! Where is he? Are you alright?" Karen spoke fast, running over and engulfing me. 

"He's in room 204 and they only let family in immediately. I'm so sorry, it was my fault! There was a pillow on the ground and he fell and-"

"Shh." Karen said, hugging me briefly. "Don't you worry, it's not your fault. I'll make sure they let you in." Karen hurried to the room down the hall and I watched her enter. I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples. This had been a long day. What did I even yell to Liam for? 

My head snapped up as I remembered. We had school tomorrow. The project! Oh my god, I had left that whole thing for Perrie. What was our baby's name even? I took out my phone and texted Perrie

Hey Perrie it's Harry. I know I've kind of left this whole thing to you I'm sorry. I know we have to be done with it tomorrow and Mrs. Westley is going to check it but if there's anything I can do to make up for it u can just text me 

She responded faster than I expected her to and to my surprise, didn't seem angry at all. 

Perrie: Hey don't worry about it, Danielle and I have been collaborating with ours and Eleanor's as well, we can lie to Mrs. Westley, but you're buying me lunch for the next week ;)

I grinned and texted her back 

I can do that. Thanks! 

I lifted my head from my phone and grinned slightly, before I gasped and stared back down at it, re-reading Perrie's text. 

"Oh my god." I mumbled. 

I had totally forgotten about Danielle. Were Liam and her still together? I know they had been fighting a lot around the past few weeks ago and I don't even remember Liam talking about her anymore. I felt like I was going to throw up. How could I have forgotten about her I mean for God's sake I made her boyfriend cheat on her. I put my face in my hands and groaned loudly.