Chapter Five

Heyy guys I'm sick :( This chapter was kind of inspired by being sick... Good news though, I'm hopefully not going to school so I could totally start chapter six!! HOORAH!!! Things get very steamy in this chapter;) I couldn't hold back any longer and decided that my fluff was to be on hold for a chapter. *Sneaky face* Plus who doesn't love steaminess? Gives Cookie* Enjoy, my lovely readers *Blows Kiss* Mwah!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Louis POV

I avoided Zayn for three periods and stuck with Eleanor, though I barely talked to her. Though I'd rather walk in silence with her, than walk with Niall and Harry, who would constantly start making out whenever they found it necessary.

I was thinking to myself the whole time. Why did I think Zayn had feelings for me? Oh yeah, maybe because we sang together and he kissed me? But nooo, that wouldn't make sense. Note the sarcasm. 

"Hey L-Lou?" Eleanor said, poking my arm slightly.

"Yeah, what" I answered, grabbing my things for health class. Oh great. Health class. Mrs. Westley is probably going to ask about Zouis and then I'll be forced to interact with Zayn again! 

"LOUIS!!!" Eleanor yelled, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Eleanor?" I asked, trying not to snap at her. 

"I j-just said that I think I-I'm sick. I'm g-going to go to the nurse's office." She stuttered. I whipped around to look at her and gasped. Her face was awfully pale and she was shivering badly. I put my hand on her forehead and she definitely felt hot. 

"Oh El, I'm so sorry I didn't even notice. I was too wrapped up in my own stupid thoughts! I'm sorry." I said and I took her clammy hand. "I'm taking you down there, c'mon." I told her, gently. 

We had barely made it five steps before Eleanor stopped and said "Louis... I think I'm going to-" Then she fell over, but not before I yelled out and caught her. I picked her up bridal style and she said "I'm sorry." 

"Shhh. Let's just get you to the nurse. You're really sick." I said and I quickly walked down to the office and stepped inside. The nurse, Joanna, looked up from her desk and said "Oh dear, what's wrong?" She stood up and rushed over to me, while I put Eleanor down and steadied her so she wouldn't fall over. 

"I have no idea! She has a temperature for sure and she is really wobbly on her legs." I said worriedly. "What could it be?" 

Joanna walked over and studied Eleanor's pale face and stuck a thermometer in her mouth. After a moment, she took it out and said "Just as I thought. It seems that Ms. Eleanor has come down with a case of swine flu, or H1N1."

"Will she be OK?" I asked, frantically. Eleanor turned to me and mumbled "I'll be... I'll be..."

"You'll be what?" I asked. But Eleanor didn't answer. Instead she lurched forward and PUKED all over my shirt!!! I yelled out as Joanna caught Eleanor and rushed her over to the trash can.

"EW! Damnit!" I said.

" Oh GOD!!! Mr. Tomlinson, I'm taking Eleanor to the bathroom! I'll call the class you're supposed to be in and your teacher will send a student down to help you get cleaned up!" Joanna yelled, rushing over to the phone, talking quickly, then escorting Eleanor out of the office, leaving me there with a barfy shirt.

"Could this day get any worse?!" I groaned, just as the door opened. I turned to see who it was and groaned louder. Zayn came in, his hands shoved in his pockets. The door closed behind him and his jaw dropped when he saw me.