Chapter Three

Oh my Gosh! It's chapter three! *Runs in a circle happily* I don't really know what else to say... I'm just excited to see what I write because honestly, I just type whatever comes to my head and it turns into chapters... MAGIC!!!! Just so you know, It gets really sweet and emotional at the end:') Anywho, you should stop reading this stuff up here and read that stuff down there! *Gives cookie* The usual! *Blows kiss* Mwah!

Louis POV

As I walked into Math class, I looked down at... Zouis... and sighed. This was going to be rather difficult if Zayn wasn't going to do any work, which I got the feeling the he wasn't. 

"Awww! Louis! You got your baby! What's it's name?" Eleanor squealed, running up and taking Zouis from me.

"Uhh... Zouis." I said, sheepishly. Eleanor's eyes literally widened to the size of dinner plates and she beamed. 

"OH MY GOSH! That is too adorable! You and Zayn combined your names for your baby!" She said, giving Zouis back to me. I took her carefully... This thing freaked me out.

"Don't get any ideas." Zayn's voice said from behind me. I jumped and turned around, surprised to find him way closer than I expected. I took a step back and Zayn smirked at me. 

"Wait.. What do you mean?" Eleanor asked.

"Mrs. Westley came up with the name Zouis. Not us." Zayn said shortly. 

"But you obviously agreed to it!" Eleanor said, smoothly. Then she winked at me and sat down next to Niall who was holding their baby away from him, saying

"Ah shit! It's crying again!" 

I turned around again and looked at Zayn "Look. If you're not going to do any work on this project, I'll just take all of the credit." I said. Zayn rolled his eyes and said 

"Ooh, tough Tomlinson. I'm so scared of getting no credit." He gasped and pretended to faint. "The pain! It's just too much." 

I chewed my bottom lip in frustration, but was to scared of Zayn to reply in a snarky way, so I just said "OK... Just take her for this class then?" 

Zayn laughed. He actually laughed. I got even more pissed off than I was and was about to just shove Zouis in Zayn's arms when he leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I think you can handle it for now."

My breath caught in my throat again. Stupid Zayn. Making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

"I don't w-want to..." I said, nervously.

"Oh, but you will." Zayn whispered and with that, he turned and walked toward the back of the room, but not before his hand brushed against my backside. I jumped away from him and stared as he walked away over to Liam and Harry, who were both sitting with babies as well, looking pretty pissed off. That bastard. He was trying to seduce me to get out of work?! 

Well, I may have fallen for it once... Ok twice, but not anymore. If Zayn's plan is seduction, that's what my plan is going to be too. Watch out Zayn. The Sass masta from Doncaster is coming for you! 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Zayn's POV

I sat down heavily in between Liam and Harry and Liam stared at me, in shock. "What? You don't have to take care of your baby?"  He asked

"No, I... persuaded Lou- I mean Tomlinson, to keep it." I said, quickly. I had to watch the words I used so I didn't give away the plan I thought of, that included me seducing Louis into doing the work. Not that I minded seducing Louis..I mean I DO! Yes I mind!!! I don't like seducing him or anything... I just don't want to do the work... Yeah, that's it.