Chapter Nine

ASDFGHJKL OMG OVER 3,000 reads!!! OH MY FLIPPIN GOSH!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Thank you guys sooo much!!! I'm freakin out :D :D :D :D ASDFGHJKLASDJKFL

OK breathe.....Here is chaptah nine FINALLY THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!!! Oooh, It's after Louis thinks he might love Zayn! EEP! Do you guys think this story needs more drama? Hehe... No but seriously do you think so? OH BTDUBS! Would you guys follow me on instagram? Idk, is that random? Am I asking too many questions? Yeah...... probably.. ANYWAYYY Here's your cookie <3 *Gives cookie*  Now read, you majestical unicorn!! *Blows kiss* MWWAAAHHHHH!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Louis'  POV

The next day, I went over to visit Eleanor to see how she was doing. When I pulled up in her driveway, I noticed all of the cars were gone except for Eleanor's. She must've been home alone! I jogged up to the front door and knocked. Instead of someone opening the door, I got a text from Eleanor that read:

From El: The door is open:) Just come in x

I pulled open the door and yelled "HELLO!!!!" 

"I'm upstairs!" Eleanor's muffled voice replied. I hopped up the staircase and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Come in, Lou." Eleanor said. Her voice was scratchy and when I entered, her hair was in a messy ponytail and she had no makeup on, but why should she? She's sick!

"How you holding up?" I asked her gently, sitting on the foot of her bed.

"Eh, I'm alright." She whispered, taking a drink of water. "How's your baby project going? I feel bad about leaving mine all alone with Niall. He's stopped over a few times to visit, but I'm glad you're here because I wanted to ask how you and Zayn are? Hmm?" 

I chuckled and said "We're great. We're perfect actually!" 

"Ah, are you in the honeymoon stage?" Eleanor giggled, which turned into a major coughing fit.

I got up and patted her on the back and said "What's that supposed to mean?" Once she finished hacking up her lungs, she said

"You know, the stage of a relationship when everything is perfect! It's like when love first hits you. Do you love him?" Eleanor asked eagerly. I was taken aback.

How did she know?

"Because I know you, Lou! I can see it when you look at him!" Eleanor said. My head snapped up.

"Crap, did I say that out loud?!" I asked frantically. Eleanor nodded and smirked. 

"Have you guys been on a proper date yet?" She asked, grabbing my hands excitedly.

"Well... No."

"Well what are you waiting for, you idiot?!?!?!? Call him NOW and ask him out." Eleanor snapped, grabbing my phone and dialing Zayn's number. I snatched it away from her and said

"Wait no! Where do I take him? What do I do? I sound lame, but I haven't been on a date in a long time..."

Eleanor thought for a moment before saying "Take him to Gianni's! It's not super casual, but not too fancy either! Do it tonight!" Gianni's was a bowling alley slash restaurant and it actually sounded fun! 

I swallowed nervously and said "OK... Ok, I will!" 

Eleanor clapped happily and pulled out my phone again, shoved it up to my ear and screamed "Do it!!!!"