Chapter Four

OMG YOU GUISE!!! Over 100 reads?! I'm so excited right now!  I'm so grateful and thanks for reading and liking<3 i love you! Even though I don't know you! Sorry about the late update, I was having MAJOR idea/writer's block. My fingers refused to type anything good. NARRY WARNING! Just sayin' there's a major Narry event in this chapter that I wanted to get over with so I could really focus on Zouis at the end of this chapter, and in the next chapters:) *Gives Cookie* I know this A/N is really long! *Blows Kiss* Mwah! 

BTDUBS: This chapter is dedicated to @lovela and @ZaynsDjess because they have commented on like, all of my chapters and @lovela and I share an immense love for cookies! *Internet hug* 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Zayn POV

I left Louis' house in a particularly good mood. I just kissed him! Well, sorta, on the cheek counts right? Yeah, so technically I kissed him.

I unlocked my door, humming some random song happily and I walked over to the fridge with Zouis and set her down on the counter.

"Stay." I said, even though it was inanimate... But who cares?

I continued humming as I grabbed a bottle of water and thought about Louis. He was an amazing singer, he was funny, insanely good looking, and I kissed him! I kissed Louis Tomlinson.

I repeated that thought in my head over and over again before the realization hit me and I choked on my water.

"Oh my god..." I choked out. I freaking kissed Louis Tomlinson. 

I grabbed Zouis and my phone, then rushed upstairs to my bedroom. I jumped on my bed, without crushing Zouis and quickly dialed Harry's phone.

"You've reached Harry." Harry answered, sounding bored.

"HARRY!!!" I yelled into the phone. I heard him squeak like a little girl and say

"Christ Zayn! You just killed my eardrum!" 

"Harry, I just did something bad... Very bad." I said shakily, rocking Zouis back and forth absent- mindedly. 

Harry groaned and said "Zayn, are you at the police station again?"

"No. Worse." I stated grimly.

"What's worse than that? Oh my goodness, did you break your mirror!?" Harry shrieked.

"What? No, I-"

"Hang on Zayn! Stay with me! I'll be over in five minutes with some glue!" He yelled.

"No Harry!" I shouted, causing him to fall silent. "I didn't break my mirror."

"Oh thank god! I thought I was going to have to comfort you for days." Harry sighed. "Anyway, what did you do?"

I took a deep breath and said "Harry... I kissed Louis..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Harry POV

"Harry... I kissed Louis..." I heard Zayn say, weakly. My heart probably stopped completely before I stuttered out "W-What?"

"Not on the lips! On the cheek, but I kissed him! Ugh, what is wrong with me?!" Zayn groaned.

"HA!!!" I shouted suddenly.