forty-three

|THREE MONTHS LATER|

"God I'm scared," Cam said while smoking a cigarette. She was waiting outside the venue with Stephanie and Barbara.

"God I can't believe you're getting married," Steph said.

"It's a miracle, right? I never thought I would make it. Especially with my past. I just wish my aunt and mom were here." It got silent and all you could hear were the waves crashing from the beach that was behind them. Cam threw out her cigarette and walked back into her room where her dress was waiting for her. She looked at it and smiled. She felt the tears coming and tried to wipe them away without ruining her makeup.

"You ready?" Steph asked. Cam nodded with the biggest grin on her face. While Taylor was flipping out a little. Alfred was in there with her to take care of Eve. Selina stomach's was showing a little which means all the news outlets were spreading it like wildfire. They all covered stories on Cam being back and had many speculations such as rehab or that Bruce cut her out and finally let her back in. So many possibilities but all of them were wrong.

"Alfred." He perked up and looked at Taylor who was staring out the window. "Am I making the right choice?"

"Why do ask that?"

"I feel so happy but I'm so scared."

"But that's what being in a marriage is about. You don't know what's ahead of you. And the fact that you have to spend the rest of your life with one girl is frightening. But as long as your heart tells you this is the right woman then you should have nothing to fear." Taylor looked at the man and saw how much he's seen with this family. All the crazy, intense shit just to have moments like this. Those shiny happy moments. Taylor smiled at the ground.

"Fuck I can't believe she's getting married before all of us," Dick said.

"I thought she would screw around her whole life," Jason said while laughing.

"Wow, Todd. Tell me what you really think." Jason looked behind him and saw his little sister looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Fuck," was all Jason could utter. "God, you look like a princess." Cam looked down and smiled which was the only thing she could do today. A tear rolled down her cheek as she thanked Jason. Which caused Jason to cry which was rare.

"Are you ready?" Dick asked. Cam looked at him and nodded.
~
The ceremony was beautiful. Everyone cried especially Bruce. He loved seeing his little girl all grown up. The reception was in full swing. Everyone was drinking while Evie got passed around so everyone could see the little angel. Taylor and Camilla were dancing to their song which was Faithfully by Journey.

"God you look so beautiful," Camilla said while smiling.

"I can't believe how beautiful this is. I guess this is one of the perks of being a Wayne." Cam and Taylor laughed at that comment. "So are we going to do the secret announcement," Taylor whispered.

"Of course," Cam said. She turned around to look at her father and gave him the signal which was a nod. Bruce started shifting in his seat and was a little nervous which is weird because Bruce never has that feeling. Cam walked over to the DJ and asked for the microphone which he happily handed over. He turned down the music while Cam went to the center of the dance floor. "Let's give it up for my beautiful wife, Taylor." Everyone clapped which caused Taylor to blush. "God look at her, blushing. It's super fucking cute. Anyway I'm gonna hand this over to the most wonderful man on this planet. He has done everything for me and I couldn't be happier. My father, Bruce Wayne." Everyone clapped and he went to the floor and hugged Camilla. She passed the mic to him and her and Taylor walked off.

"So we are here tonight to celebrate my daughter, Camilla, getting married to the most wonderful woman on the planet. Even though this is their event I wanted to piggyback on them. Since all my friends and family are here I decided to announce something special." Everyone was confused except the batfamily and Taylor. "Selina will come and join me?" She looked at the family who shrugged. She got up and made her way to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked as she went next to him.

"Oh you'll see," he whispered to her. "Selina is pregnant." Her mouth hung open and everyone stared. Then everyone started clapping and cheering.

"Go Bruce!" Arthur yelled. Bruce smiled and put his hands up, signaling everyone to be quiet which they did.

"So I thought a gender reveal party was the best thing to do." Clark came out with two balloons.

"You're having two?!" Jason yelled.

"No!" Bruce yelled at him. "It's once for each of us. If it's two different colors then looks like we're having twins." Selina looked at him.

"What?"

"Who knows? I gave the woman the genders and she put them in the balloons." Selina laughed and grabbed a ballon while Bruce handed her a needle. "Are you ready?" Selina smiled at him and kissed him one last time. The family counted down from 3 then on 1 both of them popped it. Bruce's eyes filled with tears as pink confetti filled the dance floor causing everyone to yell in excitement.

"Holy shit!" Cam yelled. In the midst of celebrating Bruce got down on one knee which caused everyone to gasp and shut up. Selina looked at him with teary eyes and a sweet smile.

"You knew this was coming at one point. I have loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. Would you do me the honors of becoming Mrs. Wayne?"

"Bruce-,"

"Selina, will you marry me?"