twelve

When they got in the bathroom Cam tried to kiss him but he pushed her away. She saw his face and it wasn't like how it always was when they were together. The brightness within him was gone.

"Cam, I can't do this." Her heart sunk. A lump formed in her throat.

"What do you mean you can't do this? You've been doing me for over a year and now you're calling it quits? Just because Jason, Dick, Cassie, and Drake found out doesn't mean we can't continue. I can lie and say you broke it off but we can continue-"

"Cam, enough!" He never raised his voice at her so this was a surprise. She stepped back. "When I saw you get punched by Jason it made me see how much hatred is in your family. You were the second person he hit tonight. Then Cassie kicked him and I just saw your true family. You never talked about them with me and now I know why. I'm sorry, Cam. But its better to quit while your ahead. I guess this is the end." Cam looked up at him, anger fueling her system.

"What do you mean to quit while your ahead? Did you even love me?"

"You thought this was going to last? How naive are you? Cam, I'm married and your family is fucking crazy. Why do you girls always think its special?"

"What do you mean you girls?!" she asked raising her voice.

"You think you're the first? Certainly not the last. Defiantly not the only one. Did you think you're special? Cam, you're just another girl I've fucked. Nothing special."

"But what about-?"

"What? When we had a romantic picnic? When I bought you gifts? Which romantic gesture made you think I loved you? Spoiler alert you aren't the only girl I've been doing it with." Cam looked at him and then she socked him. Right in the face. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked clutching his noise.

"You pissed off the wrong family," Cam said before swinging the door open. She walked out and went straight to Mrs. Thomas. Cassie saw and put her drink down abruptly and ran towards her.

"Cam!" she tried shouting at her but it was to late.

"Hi, Mrs. Thomas. I just wanted to say your husband is fucking all the pretty, hot high school girls. One of which is me. So if I were you I would divorce his cheating scum ass. He wasn't even a good fuck." Andrew came out of the bathroom blood spilling on his shirt. His wife looked at him with anger and disgust. "I'm sorry for telling you like this but you should know now before he continues on his promiscuous acts behind your back." Cam saw Andrew looking at her with hate fueling in his system. She hugged her and whispered, "Bruce has an amazing divorce lawyer and if you need his number you know where to find me." When they separated they smiled at each other. Cassie grabbed her arm and dragged her away.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Screwing him because he decided to stop screwing you?"

"He's actually screwing the whole school." Cassie thought it over then smiled.

"Yeah. He deserved it."
~
When they got home Cam immediately ran upstairs. Jason and Dick tried to catch up but she was too fast.

"What happened with Lady Camilla?" Alfred asked making a pot of tea.

"Where do I begin?" Cassie said sitting down at the counter. He gave her a mug and she thanked him.

"The news outlets got the story pretty fast. Lady Camilla is being slaughtered in the news. I pray she doesn't read the news."

"Well you're in luck. She doesn't read at all," she said taking a sip. "But I bet her grades reflect that," she whispered hoping he didn't hear but he did. He just decided not to comment on it. The whole family was a mess that night.

"C'mon, Cam," Dick said while pounding on the door.

"I don't want to talk to you," she yelled.

"Well were going to have to do this the hard way," Jason said. He sized up the door and then rammed himself through it.

"Jason, what the hell?" Dick said. Cam was in the middle of changing when he rammed himself through the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she said grabbing a shirt to cover herself. She ran into her bathroom and changed.

"Cam, we want to know what the hell you were thinking," Dick said. She emerged from the bathroom. The mascara wiped from her face. Any trace of crying, gone.

"I wasn't, okay! Is that what you wanna hear? That I'm some dumb high school girl who only fucks the teacher to get daddy's attention." She plopped down on the bed. "I can't change what I did or what happened."

"I know that what Derek did was pretty shitty but you shouldn't have done that tonight." Cam sat up straight and looked at him with disgust.

"What the fuck did you say?" The boys remained silent and looked at her. "What he did was shitty," Cam said mocking Dick. "What he did was fucking terrifying. You don't understand how horrifying it was to see a man take complete control over me. He had me under him and trapped. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe." The guys didn't know what to say. They stood there stunned. Dick and Jason sat with her on her bed and hugged her while she cried for the fourth time that week.

Across Gotham at the art museum, Bruce was steaming at the moment. the words Mrs. Martin was saying to him made him furious. He didn't know how to react in a crowd full of rich people throwing money at them. But boy was Camilla in for it when he got home.