ten

"Derek, you son of bitch, where are you?!" Jason yelled. Everyone gasped at the foul language but he could care less. He saw him at the bar and Jason sprinted towards him. Derek tried to run but Jason was too close to go anywhere. He grabbed him by the collar and dragged him out to where Cam was. "Was it him?" Jason asked while towering over him. He was cowering on floor trying to cover his face.

"Jason not in front of everyone," Cam pleaded looking into his eyes.

"Was it?!" he shouted.

"What the hell is going on?" Derek's mom asked.

"Your son raped my sister," Dick said.

"No I didn't," he said, his voice breaking.

"Don't lie!" Jason yelled at him.

"I'm not! She is!" he spat at Camilla.

"Don't try to blame her," Cassie said coming forward. "We saw you. I guess my bruises haven't faded. Looks like you need a fresh set," Cassie said about to beat him but Stephanie grabbed her. Derek's expression changed and his signature smirk came back.

"She was asking for it." With those words coming out of his mouth Jason lunged at him and punched him, hard.

"Fuck!" he yelled spitting blood out. "I'm going to sue you!"

"Well I might as well have fun with it," Jason said hitting him again. His mother screamed, begging him to stop. Cam was crying and Bruce didn't know how to feel. He ran off stage and grabbed Jason's jacket to pull him off. He was lying on the floor with a busted lip and another black eye.

"You deserved it," he said looking at Cam. Dick heard that. But not only him. Tim, Steph, Duke, and Cassie did too.

"You son of a bitch," Cassie said kicking him. "I'm not afraid to break your other rib."

"Cassie!" Cam yelled. She turned around and walked out. The security arrived not knowing who to throw out. Bruce re-entered the venue but without Jason. He got back on the podium and continued his speech. Everyone didn't know what to think or say. When it was over everyone started clapping but more like a 'do-I-clap-after-that?' kind of clap. Bruce walked down and went straight to the scene.

"Mr and Mrs Howard I am very sorry for the decisions my son has made tonight. We could have handled it differently but Jason has a short temper we've been meaning to discuss. On the other hand that brings up the topic of my daughter being raped by your son. I don't take kindly to that."

"How about we take a walk, Mr. Wayne?" Mr. Howard said. He agreed and they went out another exit into the garden outside. Derek was still on the floor with blood all over his shirt and on the floor. He got back up and looked at the family.

"Fucking psychos," he said spitting at the pool of blood. He walked off and everyone looked at Cam.

"Don't fucking look at me like that," she said walking off. She went into the bathroom and and washed her face. When it was clean she reapplied what she could and went back out. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him. The man she was really looking for. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She was walking over towards him and when a couple moved she saw his wife.

She remained the smile and said, "Mr. Thomas. Glad you could make it. Mrs. Thomas, you look lovely." She kissed Cam's cheek while smiling.

"Are you okay, Camilla? We heard and I'm just terribly sorry."

"It's fine. I wish I could forget it," she said looking down.

"I should get back. Need to see if Jason is okay," she said hugging Mrs. Thomas. She went and hugged Mr. Thomas.

"Meet in the garden. 30 minutes," he whispered to her. She looked at his wife who was staring at another couple. Cam smirked knowing this was gonna be fun.
~
30 minutes later Cam was looking at the fountain with the fish. She smiled and thought it must be simple. To just swim in circles and not have a care in the world. Nothing is wrong. No one is trying to kill you or rape you. She felt peaceful staring at them.

"Hey beautiful." She turned and saw the man she was waiting for. She smiled and kissed him hard.

"The way you look in that dress," he looked her up and down, "ravishing." She kissed him again. Hard.

"God I need you," she said breathless.

"Where?"

"Here," she said grabbing his belt buckle and pulling him into the bushes, "Now."