three

"Cam, Bruce is going to kill you," Steph said as Cam paid the man.

"What he doesn't know can't hurt him," Cam said winking at her.

"Miss Wayne, may I take a picture with you? It's not everyday you meet someone from the Wayne family."

"Of course!" Cam said excitingly.

"Also can you put the tattoo in? If it's not too much trouble."

"It wouldn't be." The man handed his phone to Cassie who rolled her eyes in response. Cam turned around while the man slid her shirt down to reveal the tattoo on her shoulder. Cam tried turning her head as much as she could and smiled.

"Say cheese," Cassie said sarcastically and took the photo. She gave the phone back to the man and dragged Cam out of the store.

"Thank you!" the man yelled as the girls left.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Cassie said hitting her with a bag.

"Ow! What? I wanted something to remember my mom. I saw that tattoo in the window and knew I had to get it."

"You couldn't find it on a necklace or something less permanent?" Cassie continued.

"No. I wanted it to be apart of me forever." Cassie cooled down a little but felt like she should have prevented this.

"Does it hurt?" Barbara asked.

"No, I can't feel a thing," Cam said sarcastically. "It feels a little sore."

"Cam what the actual hell were you thinking?" Steph asked after being silent for the whole hour.

"I already told you what I was thinking."

"Bruce is going to kill you," Babs said under her breath.

"Like I said what he doesn't know can't hurt him-"

"What doesn't he know?" Dick asked while licking some of his ice cream. The girls practically jumped out of their skin.

"Nothing," Cam said walking a little faster to try and loose him. But Dick has long legs and is persistent. A really bad combo.

"Oh cmon tell me," he whined.

"It's nothing, Dick."

"I promise not to tell, Bruce."

"You say that every time."

"I won't this time," he said whining louder.

"You're a cop. It's your job to narc." He accepted defeat knowing that when Cam says she isn't ratting she means it. He finished his ice cream and let the girls talk. Which meant they all met back at the food court about two hours later. The girls had an absurd amount of bags, like usual, and the guys had 2-3 at least. Bruce was the only one empty handed.

"Do you all think money grows on trees?"

"Well doesn't it? Money is paper which means-" Cam said about to go off but was quickly interrupted by Bruce again.

"You know what I mean."

"Bruce, you are the richest man in Gotham. This shouldn't be a big deal."

"It's the fact that we need to maintain an image-I have an image. Because as you said I am the richest man in Gotham. I am under the media's eye practically 24/7 and if y'all ruin it-," his phone buzzed. He got it out and saw the message his publicist sent. His mouth dropped open.

"What is it?" Dick asked.

"Cam. What the hell did you do?" Cam's smile turned into a frown. Bruce showed her the article's headline and the picture under it. It read Bruce Wayne's Daughter Already Dipping Into Her Trust Fund? She grabbed the phone and saw the other pictures of her smiling and the one she took with the owner.

"Bruce-," she tried to explain but he was gone.

"Are you kidding me? I just said I was in the media's eyes at all time and you do this?! Especially when I have a gala this Friday! I swear to god if you do anything to-!"

"Bruce, people are staring," Dick said stopping him abruptly. He looked and saw families looking concerned.

"When we get home you go to your room and your grounded until I say when it's over." He marched off with the kids trailing behind him. Cam was the last one out of the bunch. She had her head hung low and was staring at the ground.
~
When they got home Bruce was agitated with everyone. They walked in and set their bags down in their room.

"Am I still going on patrol tonight?" Cam asked Dick.

"Its up to him," Dick said. Cam groaned and rushed to her bathroom upstairs. She took her shirt off and looked at her tattoo. It was red and she knew she couldn't work like that but wanted to go on patrol. She searched for something to help her with the soreness but found nothing that would help her that instant. She put on her shirt and went into her room. A few minutes later Bruce walked in.

"You almost ready to go on patrol?"

"Didn't think I was going. Just need a minute to change," she said getting up and walking to her closet. There was a secret door behind her closet where she had her suit and gadgets.

"Hurry up. I'm already pissed off at you. Don't make it worse." He left her with that causing her eyes to sting. She wiped them and put her uniform on.

They met in the bat cave. But there was also Nightwing and Batgirl. Cassie's batgirl.

"What's going on?" Black Bat asked.

"The Joker escaped," Batman said. Black Bat's eyes grew wide. Really? Out of all the days...