These days...

This was requested by: jennabrownx
I hope, you'll like what I wrote. :)

"Jenna, it's already eleven a.m.", Michael said as he entered your room, slamming the door open. His voice was way too loud - yes, you loved his voice but today it was just everything too much. You had stayed in bed since you woke up and you weren't planning on getting out of it any time soon.
"Come on, Jenna. You can't stay in here all day." You just groaned and turned away and covered you whole body in the process.
"It's warm outside, we can do a waterballoon fight! And we can eat very much ice cream! And we can swim-" "Michael!", you yelled at him in annoyance, "What about 'no' is so hard to understand?!"
He was taken aback for a moment but then he mumbled: "You didn't even say 'no'."
"But I thought it.", you defended yourself still a little bit grumpy.
A while later, he came inside your room again and sat down next to your bed.
"What?", you snapped in an annoyed tone already.
"I figured out what your problem is.", he said proud like a child that found the last easter egg.
You sat up in one swift motion and answered: "I don't have a problem, Michael. It's something you wouldn't understand, I-" "You are on your period.", he interrupted you, "Right?"
You only sighed this time and nodded your head. Michael did the same.
Then he held up his hands to show you what he brought with himself. "And since you are feeling this dumb way right now, I've got you a few things that will cheer you up."
He layed everything down on the blankets. Everything, that were some sad, romantic and horror movies, snacks and hot tea in a bottle.
But that only made clear for you how caring your boyfriend was, even though you just yelled at him in a really unfriendly way. It made you feel guilty.
As Michael filled a cup with the tea, you softly gripped his arm and whispered: "Michael?"
"Yes?", he said smiling. Even more guilt ran through your vains.
"I...", you stuttered, "I'm sorry... I totally over reacted and I had no right... no right to do so...You are..." "It's fine", he said softly. It was like a beautiful humming sound in your ears. "I know- I mean, no, I don't know how you feel but I can imagine it. So don't apologize, Jenna."
To make sure, you were convinced by his words, he leaned in after that and placed a light kiss on your lips.
The rest of the day, you two spend laying in bed and watching movies while chewing on snacks...