He Confesses His Feelings

You were pretty excited as you drove through the gates of Neverland. Michael told you to visit him but he said, he couldn't tell you the reason. So you had no idea, what was about to happen.
You parked your car and you already saw Jim walking towards you fastly. Jim was Michaels bodyguard and at the same time one of his closest friends.
He grabbed your arm and lead you in the direction of the ferris-wheel. Okaay, that was strange. Then he suddenly let go of you and he was gone before you could even say something.
But you didn't need to. Right in front of you was a path with roses and candles. You followed it and it ended in front of the ferris-wheel. You were really confused qs you spotted Michael sitting in one of the cabinets. You two were nothing more than best friends. Well, you thought that nothing more would ever happen. But you've had a crush on him since the first time, you saw him...
You slowly got in the cabinet and sat down on the other side of the table. It was decorated with your favorite food and some orange juice since you both didn't drink alcohol.
"Hi.", Michael smiled and his face turned bright red.
"H-hi.", you stuttered back. All you could do was stare at him in awe. He looked so beautiful in his suit and his curly black was flowing over his shoulders. His cute smile appeared on his face and his dark brown eyes met yours.
Then the ferris-wheel started to move. It went to the highest point, then it stopped. Your mouth fell open as you and Michael were sitting so close under the dark sky, covered in thousands of bright shining stars.
"Well, umm... shall we start to eat now?", Michael asked pretty quietly. That was even more unnormal for him. In front of you, he was never as shy as infront of others.
You just nodded your head and you two began to eat.
When you finished, you looked into his direction again. He had finished eating a few minutes earlier than you and right now he was just staring at you.
You looked towards the stars and this somehow gave you the courage to finally ask him: "Michael, what is going on?"
He instantly broke your eye contact and looked at his plate. "I- I have to t- tell you some- something.", he stuttered and fiddled with his fingers.
"Okay, umm", you said, "What is it?"
Some seconds of silence passed by then hr suddenly began to speak: "Y/N, I need to tell you something really important. I tried to hold it in but I can't. Not anymore. My feelings for you keep growing every day. Ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I fell in love with you so deeply. And I don't want to ruin our friendship but I just need you to know that I love you. "
After he said all of this, you were totally shocked and speechless. While he was speaking, your eyes kept growing bigger and bigger. You were so not expecting this.
Seconds passed by, then minutes. You still hadn't said anything.
"I'm sorry.", Michael whispered ashamed, "I knew, I shouldn't have told you. I am-" You cutted him of by hugging him tightly. And then you started to kiss him all over his face. At first, Michael was shocked but when you started kissing him, he giggled relieved.
"So, Y/N...",he said after a while of him letting you kiss his whole face.
"Yes, Michael?", you asked and sighed.
"I, err... W- will you be my girlfriend?", he asked.
"Yes, Michael.", you said once again.
Then the two of you just cuddled for a while. But something popped up in your head.
"Hey, Michael?", you asked. He looked down at you with a loving expression.
"When you do something soo special for telling me that you love me- how will it be when you maybe propose to me someday?", you said and giggled after it because you felt a little bit uncomfortable about talking about marriage that soon.
But Michael just kissed the tip of your nose and answered: "Don't worry, sweetheart. My proposal to you will be the most special and greatest proposal, the world has ever seen."