Background Dancer?

You were so nervous, when you finally arrived. You had been driving for more than five hours but now you were here.
The big house where the rehearsals would be, was right infront of you.
You looked into the mirror of your car for a last time to check on your make up and hair. Then you walked into the building.
A man, who was dressed like a bodyguard asked you for your name and you answered : "Y/N."
He looked at the paper, that he was holding in his hands and said: "Alright, Ms Y/L/N. You may go inside."
You nodded smiling and went straight to the door with the sign 'applications' on it.
You knocked carefully and soon after somebody answered: "Yes?"
You opened the door and pieked inside the room.
You could see a long table on one side and two men sitting there.
One of them had turned his back to you but the other one was smiling friendly.
"Are you Y/N Y/L/N?", he asked.
You nodded your head.
"Oh, we were already waiting for you. Come in, Ms", he said.
You did what he wanted and closed the door behind you.
When you then stood infront of the table, where the men were sitting, the other man finally turned his head to you, too.
And you felt like you were going to faint!
It was The King Of Pop himself. Michael Jackson.
You knew that this was an application for being  a background dancer for his tour. But you didn't expected that he would be here.
He smiled and you smiled back while starring at him like you were in a trance.
-Well, you kinda were...
"Sooo...",he then said and his voice sounded so soft. You tried to keep focusing on the application but it was very hard for you while he was sitting directly infront of you and speaking to you.
"Why did you came here? Why do you want to have this job and why do you think, you are the right person for this?"
Wow, so many questions. You repeated them in your head and then you answered slowly: "Well... I love to dance a-and I am doing it since I was five years old and,uhm... people always tell me that I'm a really good dancer..."
He nodded, not showing any expressions.
And you instantly facepalmed yourself in your thoughts. Why did you just have to stutter so much? He would never choose a person that is so nervous from only speaking.
"You don't have to be nervous.",he suddenly said, "Can you now show us some of your dance moves, please?" It sounded so nice when he asked you this.
"O- of course.", you mumbled and took a few steps back. Michael stood up and pressed a button on a radio in the back of the room.
And then 'You Rock My World' began to play...