Halloween

This one is an imagine for: Itsmidnight7
Happy Halloween you all❤️👻👾🎃

"Are you finished yet?", Marisa asked. Her boyfriend Michael was in the bathroom for more than half an hour now. And he still wasn't finished with his Halloween outfit.
"Okay, I'm ready. We can go now.", Michael then said and opened the door. "Wow", Marisa said, "You look breathtaking in that vampire costume." "Yeah, these used to be my favorite clothes.", he mumbled. "Sorry, what did you say?", Marisa asked. "Uhh, nothing.", Michael stuttered, "I just meant that you are the most beautiful angel that I've ever seen." "Aww, thank you.", Marisa said and kissed his cheek. But when she wanted to pull back, Michael grabbed her neck and sort of sniffed on her neck. "Umm, Michael what are you doing?", she laughed nervously. He pulled back abruptly and said: "N-nothing. I was just... never mind." "Okay, then let's go."

"Michael, what is it?",Marisa asked and sighed after she had closed the front door. Michael turned around and looked at her with an irritated expression on his face. But Marisa shook her head: "Don't act like this, Mike. I can see that something's wrong. The whole day through, you were acting strange. And now I want to know what it is. Please tell me."
This time he sighed. "Michael, you can tell me anything, you know?", Marisa softly said and stroked his shoulder. It was quiet for some minutes then Michael spoke: "It's because of today." "Because of Halloween?", Marisa asked and Michael nodded.
"It's always hard for me to stay strong on this day." "W-what do you mean by that?", she asked the next question and looked directly into his face. He made eye contact with her and slowly lifted his upper lip, so she could see those two sharp teeth. Marisa rolled her eyes and said: "Michael, I know that you are wearing fake teeth, but-" "There aren't fake.", he interrupted her harshly. Marisa didn't take him serious and laughed but she instantly stopped it when she looked into his eyes again. They were no longer brown, they were turning red. "M-Michael, your eyes... what's happening?", she asked in a whisper. "That's the real me.", he said, "I am a vampire." Marisas mouth fell open and she was speechless for a while. "Marisa?", Michael asked worriedly, "Marisa!"
She blinked and then whispered: "No. This can't be. Vampires aren't real." "Yes, I am.", Michael said a little bit sadly because he was afraid that she would leave him now. But he had to tell her, he couldn't hold it back anymore.
All of a sudden, Marisa stood up and poked his chest with her finger. "Prove it!", she demanded. "O-okay.", Michael said and lead her to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took one of his glass bottles out. "You know, I always told you that this is cherry juice, right? But this is no cherry juice. Actually, this is blood.", he said and to underline his statement, he opened the bottle and let Marisa smell it. It was blood. Definitely. "And you also know, that I'm never going outside without sun cream, a hat and sunglasses or with short sleeved shirts, right? But the vitiligo is not the only reason for this. It's because of my identity. Vampire skin can not tolerate the sunlight."
"Okay.", was all that Marisa answered. "Okay?", Michael repeated. "Yes, it's okay.", she said, "But I have one more question. Where you sniffing at my neck earlier today?" Michaels cheeks reddened and he looked down in embarrassment. "Y-yes, I was. But your smell is just so irresistable.", he tried to defend himself. Marisa nodded for him to go on and almost whimpered: "I would love to taste you, Marisa. But that would make you turn into a vampire as well."
Out of nowhere, Marisa hugged him. Michael hesitantly hugged her back and when she let him go, he asked: "Y-you are not mad at me?" Marisa smiled at him and shook her head: "I love you, Michael. Vampire or not." He smiled back and Marisa added: "But I have one more question though." "Didn't you just say that?", Michael giggled. Marisa giggled too but then she said in a very serious tone: "I have one more question, Michael. And please just answer with yes or no. Don't ask me if I'm sure because I am." Michael looked slightly confused but he nodded. "Okay, Michael. So my question is... Will you bite me, please?" Michaels mouth dropped but he closed him again right away and stuttered: "Are you- I mean, why, actually, yes. Yes." Marisa smiled and Michael leaned in to reach her neck.
And next thing she knew, Michael buried his sharp teeth into her neck.