Youtube Video With Michael

This is a request from: simplyshawnyboy
I hope, you like it❤️

"I'm so excited.", Michael squealed. Hannah rolled her eyes giggling and placed her boyfriend back on the chair. "Stay still, Michael. I will start the video now.", she said and he nodded. Then she started the video.
"Welcome back, you all!", she began and while she was smiling widely, Michael just gave a little shy smile and a small wink into the camera.
"So, as you can see, today I'm doing a video with my boyfriend.",then she grinned at Michael and meant: "Say hi, Michael."
He grinned as well and did what she told him.
"Today, we're gonna play a question and answer game. We have no idea what the questions are, we will just pick a question from the comments."
She placed her phone on the table but Michael instantly grabbed it and yelled: "I want to ask the first question!" Hannah laughed at his silly action and nodded for him to start.
"Sooo", Michael said and scrolled through Hannahs phone, "Which one should I choose?" He kept on scrolling and scrolling until Hannah said: "Michael, if you keep taking such a long time, we will still sit here tomorrow."
"Okay, okay.", he said and finally stopped scrolling. "So, Hannah.", he said, "When exactly did you fall in love with me?"
Hannah didn't need to think about this, she answered right away: "It took me like two or three seconds to fall in love with you."
"Oh, you're so cute. I love you.", he giggled and gave her a quick kiss. "Love you too.", she answered and then she picked a question for him. "Well, Michael.", she said and looked at her, "Do you remember when Tatiana kissed you on stage?"  He nodded and Hannah asked: "How did this made you feel?"  He took a deep breath and then replied: "Well, it didn't made me feel good. Of course not, I mean you were there and I felt so bad and guilty even though I didn't do anything. But I fired her as soon as the show came to an end." "And it truly wasn't your fault, Michael.", Hannah reassured him.
"I know.", he said while he picked a new question for his girlfriend, "Okay, Hannah. Your next question is: How is it to be on tour with me?" "I love it!", she bursted out hardly that he asked her, "It's so exciting and  I am so happy that I can be with you and that I didn't had to stay at home, lonely and waiting for you to come back." He gave her a warm smile and told her that he was happy that she was with him, too.
Then they both asked each other some more questions until Hannah found a question that was really interesting. 'This would be the perfect way to tell him.', she thought.
"So Michael, there is this one question here...", she began. "But it's my turn.", he protested, "I can choose a question now."
"Please, Michael. Let me ask you this.", she begged and gave him her best puppy eyes.
"Okay", he giggled, "But you will answered this question, too." Hannah nodded and then she thought about it for one last time before she asked the question. But it was time to tell him and this time was perfect.
"Well, the question is: 'When do you want to start a family, Hannah and Michael?'"
Michael blushed a little bit and said: "I... I don't know about you, b- but I would like to have children with you. Very soon." Then he looked at her slightly embarrassed but excited for her opinion.
"Very soon", she nodded, "Your wish is going to come true."
Michael looked at his girlfriend confused and furrowed his eyebrows.
"I didn't know how to tell you for some weeks. I mean, I know that you said you would love to have children. But I was afraid that you could change your mind, you know?"
Michaels look got even more confused. "W- what?", he asked. "We're going to be parents. I'm pregnant, Michael.", Hannah said and smiled at him. At first, he still looked confused but then he smiled back more and more.
"Oh my god.", he whispered. Then he hugged her and kissed her cheeks multiple times. "Oh god, I'm so happy, Hannah. So happy!" Hannah hugged him back and wiped the tears away that were flowing down his cheeks. "I'm happy too, Michael."
After some minutes of hugging and kissing, Hannah remembered the video.
"Oh, yeah. The video is coming to an end, guys.", she said and giggled as Michael placed her on her lap and kissed her cheek again.
"So-" "See you next time!", Michael interrupted her and Hannah grinned and turned the camera off. As soon as she did this, Michael pulled her in for a long loving kiss.