He Loves To Tour

You watched your boyfriend Michael talking about the Neverland Ranch while you played with your fingers. He was sitting in the middle of the cinema of his Ranch and you and the crew were sitting on the sides. It was some kind of interview and Michael kept eagerly answering all the questions. Until the question popped up: "Do you like to tour?" When the man asked him this, Michael got silent and furrowed his eyebrows. He thought about the question for a few seconds then he answered: "I don't like touring. " And next he listed all the reasons why he did not like it. But the man interrupted him by telling him that this was so negative and so on. "I go through hell. ", Michael reacted, "I go through he'll touring."
The man argued along until your boyfriend finally said: "Ok. Then I'll make a possible thing." His eyes met yours and he added: "But first, can I please have a short break to drink something?" "Sure." Michael smiled and stood up.
"You're doing great, Mike.", you said as he stood next to you and took a sip of the water someone gave him. "You think so?", he asked a little shyly. You nodded with a wide smile. "Do you already know what you want to say about the touring thing?", you then asked back. He just shrugged his shoulders: "Well, something more positive." "So you're gonna say that you can't wait to do it again and again?", you asked and giggled as he answered: "I guess."
"Michael? Are you ready to continue the interview?", your chatting was interrupted. He nodded and you quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek before he went back to his seat.
"Aaand... Action, Michael. ", the man said. Michael put a big smile on and said with very much enthusiasm: "I love to tour."
It was quiet for half a second then everybody started to laugh. Michael turned around and said: "Why are you all so laughing? I tried to get into it." But he was laughing as well. This comment made you laugh even more. He was just the cutest boyfriend in the whole world.

L.O.V.E.

gweeniiiilana