Back In Time (part 11)

"Y/N.", he whispered, his lips not even an inch away from yours. "Yes?", you asked.
"I want to do this before you go back into your time.", he said and you already furrowed your eyebrows and wanted to tell him that you didn't know when or if or hiw you would ever go back in your time. But before you could open your mouth, he softly laid his lips on yours.
A couple of minutes passed by then you both pulled away. You looked at Michael and if you were a figure from a comic, you were sure that you would have hearts in your eyes right now. Michael gave you a warm smile.
But then the door busted open and Janet stormed into the room. "Ha!", she screamed, "I knew it!"
You both looked at her confused when she pointed to the two of you and said: "I knew, this would happen!"
You and Michael still didn't know what she meant, so Marlon explained:  "She watched through the key hole." You felt your cheeks begin to burn instantly and when you looked to Michael, you saw that he was blushing as well.
But Janet or the others did not seem to care about it, the boys teased you with comments about the kiss and Janet giggled the whole time.
This went on and on until Michaels mother stepped inside and asked: "What happened? Did I miss something?"
"Besides the fact that Mike is awake again, yes you missed something.", Jermaine said and grinned. "They kiiiiiissed!", Janet screamed again like a little girl. Katherine just smiled and looked at you both with a knowing look, then she asked Michael how he was feeling. "My head is aching a little bit but I'm very happy.", he answered. Janet giggled again as Michael smiled at you.
But then his smile faded away and he gave you a sad look. "But I... I'm afraid of... you know, when you are gone, Y/N.", he mumbled and lowered his eyes onto the white bedsheets. "Why should I be gone, Michael? I'm not going anywhere.", you said. "But one day, you will go back into your time. You will disappear and I will never ever see you again.", after he said this, a few tears ran down his cheeks. You took a finger under his chin to lift his head up and wiped them away. "No, Michael. I won't go back. I will stay here with you, hopefully." "Yes, hopefully. You don't know.", he cried, "How will I live when you're gone? I love you." Your mouth dropped open when he said this but you still had the strength to reply: "I love you too, Michael. So much." He nodded and meant: "I don't want to stay in bed. I want to go and enjoy every second with you."
The whole family smiled and awwed. But you said: "Michael, have you ever asked me, when I was born? Or when I will be born?"
He shook his head and asked: "When?"
You smiled a little bit and answered: "Tomorrow."
"Hmm.", Michael said and stroked his chin with two of his fingers, "So you will be nineteen years old today. And I am twenty now. So in nineteen years, I will be thirty nine. Oh my god!" He clutched his hands together over his head. "I'm gonna be sooo old! You will not want me anymore! I could be your father by this time." You rolled your eyes and answered: "Michael, I WILL still want you. There is no way, I couldn't."
"But!", Randy interrupted you. Everybody looked at him and he said: "Didn't you say that you came from 2017? If you were born tomorrow, that would mean that you came from 1997!"
You nodded your head and answered: "Yes, Randy. That's right. And I actually come from 1997. But I started to travel to the future since my eighteenth birthday. I traveled to the future to look how the world will look in a few years. I even visited myself sometimes. At the beginning it was really strange but I got used to it. It was just that I thought, I only could travel to the future. But then, I suddenly was here and it's completely different from traveling to the future. I can't control it by imagining the year, I want to travel to. It happened without me noticing."