Tfp Megatron x human female! Reader lemon

No one POV
He slammed her against the wall in the berthroom, violently attacking her neck and mouth. She moaned loudly, not caring who heard as they walked by the closed and locked door. He wrapped her legs around his waist, and she immediately felt his burning hot cod piece cover. She moaned louder, the warmth heating her in between up.

"I'm going to make you mine." Megatron growled. (Y/n) smirked and opened her mouth to say something, but Megatron cut her off by french kissing her. His glossa intertwined with her tongue in a steamy battle, him winning almost immediately. He lifted up her shirt, throwing it over his shoulder, before going back to french kissing her.

He broke away, now full on attacking her neck. He used his sharp denta to leave marks and leave hickeys quicker. "Megatron~!" She moaned. "Look at you, moaning my name. A mess under me. You should be ashamed~" He purred, grinding on her. Her moans were his new dark energon.

She grinded back, him groaning and gasping at the surprise action. "Now who's moaning~?" She teased. "I..can't take it..!" His cod piece pulled back, his spike hard and rubbing against the inside of her jeans. She gasped as she stared at it. (Y/n) is a virgin.

But that didn't mean she didn't know what to do.

She grabbed the hem of her jeans, lightly pulling them down to tease him. If possible, he got harder. "You're about to face a warlords wrath." He growled huskily. He threw her down on the bed, her moaning in pain and pleasure as her back hit the bed. He practically ripped off her jeans and underwear at the same time, not bothering to look where he threw it. He grabbed her hips again so roughly that he would leave bruises. "Megatron..~" (Y/n) moaned out softly. He growled and lifted her ass off the bed, spanking it. "I want to hear you SCREAM!!!" "Megatron!!" Spank. "LOUDER!!!" "MEGATRON!!"

And in he went. With no warning, he shoved all of his length in, putting his body on top of hers as she cried out from the immense pain. The ex-gladiator was kind enough to let his new mate adjust to him. He loved how tight and moist she was, and she soon came to love how long and thick he was. "Nnnngh...g-go." She nodded.

He nodded, hiding his faceplate in her neck as he kept his servos on her hips. Her hands traveled to his hips. He slowly moved in and out, and sparks and butterflies went through both lovers. They kept thinking about how much they love each other. But when (Y/n) bucked her hips, he went as fast and as hard as he could.

Your POV
I gasped out and moaned loudly. Him moving in and out felt like heaven. He hit all the right places, he stretched me just right...it was the best first time. Though, I wanted to please my new mate and I started moving my hips in sync with his. I grinned in satisfaction when he moaned out for me. "Unh! (Y-Y/n)..~!"

I kept up the pace, making sure to give and receive maximal pleasure. Soon I felt a knot in my stomach, and warned Megatron. "I-I'm coming close.." I gripped tighter. "Shh...just let it happen." He gripped even tighter if possible, making my hips bleed slightly. His noises and mine too got louder with each thrust and skin-to-skin contact.

Megatron POV
She really knew how to arouse a mech, even though she was a virgin. Well, was is the key word~. She felt so tight, yet fit around my spike perfectly. And then when she started matching our hips...OH Primus...that was the pleasure I had never experienced. I felt the knot grow tighter and tighter and expected to cum soon. I hope (Y/n) wants kids. Who am I kidding? Thats why we started~.

No one POV
The two lovers came at the same time, Megatron in (Y/n) and (Y/n) on Megatron. They loudly moaned out each others names, before Megatron pulled out and his cod piece slid back over his spike. (Y/n) didn't want to put her clothes back on, not until the morning. So, she pulled the blankets over her and Megatron, cuddling into his chest. They soon fell asleep.