Relief Megatron x Female reader part 2

Starscream found out I was hiding out in Soundwave's room, and tried taking me. Soundwave didn't let him, though. I had been in here for a week, Soundwave making sure I was well fed and hydrated. He helped a lot. I told him my feelings for Megatron and he understood. Today however, Starscream and Knockout were on top of the nemesis so I was able to walk around the ship.

Or at least, I thought.

One of the vehicons grabbed me when Soundwave wasn't around and brung me to Starscream. "Excellent...I love it when a plan comes together." Starscream said, putting me on his shoulder. I squirmed, and wished Soundwave were here right now. "Stop squirming, human." Starscream growled as we watched Breakdown drop in on Arcee and Bulkhead.

Soon, the plan turned into turmoil as we watched Optimus drive fast towards us. "What good is a second-in-command if they cannot watch the rear?!" Starscream yelled and kicked a vehicon off of the canon and pointed it at Prime. He sped right through it, and transformed. He took his sword down on it, but not before Starscream transformed, me inside. He started screaming at the injured Prime, but I didn't really pay attention. Something much bigger caught my attention. When it flew closer, I realize what, or rather who, it was.

"Megatron..." I breathed out happily.

He hit Starscream in the side and made him land on top of the nemesis. He transformed, and Megatron grabbed me. He put me on his shoulders and I immediately started shaking and snuggling into his neck cords. I felt his gaze on me for a moment before lecturing Starscream, kicking him, lecturing more, then dragging him off.

Later, I laid down on his berth next to him. "I can sense you're uneasy. What is wrong, (Y/n)?" He asked, concerned. I looked up at him in the optics. "Starscream wanted us to be sparkmates, and he kept me around him at all times. He screamed at me all the time." I shook just thinking about it. "Why?" Megatron asked. "He wanted some form of sparkling so that if you survived, you could not take back the throne." I closed my eyes. "Did he do anything to you, (Y/n)?" He asked. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "No." I answered honestly. "I never let him do anything like that to me." I snuggled closer to his spark. "Well, would you do the honors of being my sparkmate? I heard your little voice a few days ago when I was in physical stasis and I have been quite...attracted to you for a while." He smiled genuinely. I smiled and nodded vigorously. "Yes. Yes! Yes!! A thousand times yes!" I slid down his chassis and snuggled into his neck cables. I kissed his cables once and he let out a chuckle. "I love you, (Y/n)." Megatron remarked. "I love you too Megatron."