TFP Megatron x Flirty! Femme! Reader

Like the optimus one but a little less cocky and more pick up lines and you're a female robot lol
---------
Your POV
Megatron had requested your presence in the bridge along with Soundwave. As you had guessed, Soundwave was already there. "Ah, there you are (Y/n)." He smirked. I felt my faceplate heat up, then I noticed his tired optics. "My liege, are you okay?" I walked up to him, Soundwave took a step back. Me and Soundwave were practically best friends so he trusted me around Lord Megatron. "What do you mean, femme?" Megatron asked. "You look tired. Maybe you should recharge." I suggested, faking the concern in my voice and optics. "What nonsense do you speak of? I do not need more recharge." He yawned after that. I noticed it was pretty late and it was a long day for all of us. The concern in my optics was quickly replaced by smugness and my frown quickly turned to a smirk. "You're sure you aren't tired?" I asked. "Yes why-" "Because you've been running through my mind all day." I kept my smirk. His face turned blue and Soundwave put a servo over his visor. "I-I-I suppose I could use some more r-recharge." He stammered and quickly rushed out of the bridge. I looked at Soundwave and he nodded, signaling that he recorded the whole thing.
---------
Megatron was giving orders to the vehicons with me, Soundwave and Knockout at his sides. I turned to Soundwave and nodded at him, and he started recording, if he wasn't already. Once the vehicons went away, I kept staring at him. "Yes, (Y/n), what is it?" He asked as he finally noticed me. "There seems to be something with my optics, my liege." I told him. "Then have Knockout here examine-" "I can't seem to take them off of you." I explained to him. His faceplates became blue and he stammered before rushing away again. Knockout laughed and high servo'd me. Soundwave patted my helm as to say 'good job'.
--------
"Lord Megatron, you have requested my presence?" I asked as I walked through the bridge. No one was in here. Not even Soundwave. Well...he was watching the camera no doubt so technically he was here. "Yes, I did (Y/n)." He turned to me. "Why, my liege?" I asked. "Well, I have a question for you." He smirked. My spark jumped. If it wasn't obvious now, I have a huge attraction to Lord Megatron. "Are you a dictionary, (Y/n)?" He asked. "What? I-"

"Because you're adding meaning to my life."

Did-did he just? Oh he did. Alright. Well, two can play at that game. "Well, my liege, do you have a pencil?" I asked. He then became confused. "What do you mean?"

"Because I want to erase your past and write our future."

In an instant, he swooped down and caught my dermas in a kiss. I kissed back and we stayed like that for a while. "Will you be my-" "Yes." I answered for him.

Okay maybe only he can play this game.