What a Knockout!! - Knockout x Female! Reader: Part 2

100 reads? Oof?
---------
I struggled in my restraints. "Ugh let me go!" I yelled out. "We must gather information from you, and then you shall be released." Prime stepped forward, the rest of his team behind him. I growled. "No way!" I turned away. Optimus looked at Ratchet and Bumblebee-whom only shrugged-then back at me. "I will give you time. All of this must be affecting you drastically." Prime walked away, along with his team. I tried resisting against the restraints. I groaned. Then I heard the ground bridge open. "Breakdown! Get her!" I heard a familiar smooth voice shout. I heard many clanks and clicks, until Knockout and Breakdown burst through the door, Team Prime sprinting behind them. Breakdown faced them while Knockout ran over to me. "(Y/n)! Don't you ever scare me like that again, young lady!" He undid my restraints and held me in his servo. I was still tensed. "Breakdown! Now!" Knockout transformed, me in his front seat, and rode out to the ground bridge, Breakdown following close behind. I relaxed as we went through our ground bridge and onto the nemesis. "Back home...I was there for almost a week." I shivered. Knockout transformed and nodded. He walked to a secret cut-off spot. "I'm just glad you're back in my servo." He nuzzled me against his face. I blushed and suddenly got a boost of courage and I kissed him on the cheek. "You're such a romantic dork." I smiled. He kissed me on the lips. "Not true...I'm your romantic dork."