What a Knock out!! - Knockout x female! Reader: Part 1

From now on, Female is human and Femme is Cybertronian

Not a request
---------
Damn that decepticon medic. He was always in your mind in school, at home, in your dreams, you wondered if he used the psychic patch on you or had Shockwave do something to your mind. A familiar red glare interrupted your thoughts of him as he drove up. You sighed and walked over to the car, getting in. Once you did, you accidentally made eye contact with one of the Autobots pets and you both drove away.

Reader POV
The inside of Knockout was very warm. Warmer than usual. "So, (Y/n), I was thinking tonight we relax. I know high school is hard on you, and lately you have been showing it a lot. Mainly towards the vehicons." I heard the smirk in him. "Oh? What is your idea of relaxing, Knockout?" I smirked. "Oh a drive around, seeing sights, that kind of thing." He replied. "Bullshit." I smiled. "Haha I knew you knew me all too well! Starscream owes me a energon cube. Well, I was thinking of running some bogies off the road in races." Knockout had such confidence in his voice, like always. "Sure. Why not? Destruction is what I use to help me cope." I smiled and clenched my fists. The seats became warmer and silence filled the rest of the ride.

~Time Skip~

"C'mon Knockout we're gonna be late!" I paced around, anxious. "(Y/n), will you calm down?! We leave in 30 minutes! Let me buff in peace!" Knockout yelled from the other room. I growled. "Racing?" Breakdown asked as he came in. I nodded. "For the love of Primus, Breakdown. Help me." I begged the blue mech. "Nah. You're the one who agreed." Breakdown laughed. "Is that Breakdown I hear?! Get in here you big lug and help me!" Knockout yelled again. "Primus, (Y/n), help." He begged. "Nah. You're the one that agreed." I shot back and pointed to where Knockout was. He groaned and went into the room.

~Longer Time Skip~
Me and Knockout drove up to the race line. I started to feel anxious, and went into a daze. I didn't even notice we started going. "(Y/n)! Watch out!" Knockout threw me into the backseat when the two-wheeler crashed into the side that I was formerly sitting in. I gasped, and Knockout transformed. So did Arcee. "Jack, get her!" Arcee yelled. I turned and got picked up by Jack. "Don't worry. I'll explain later. You're safe." Jack ran off with me. "What? No! Let me go!" I rolled out of his grip and he tripped over me. I looked up and saw Breakdown racing over. "Breakdown!" I yelled in triumph. He transformed and covered my head as he and Bulkhead clashed weapons. Then Miko grabbed my arm and started dragging me. I growled and kicked her leg, causing her to fall. I got up and started running towards the two-wheeler. Jack and Miko pulled me back before I could do anything. They dragged me off the road and held me down. "Bulk! We got her! Lets go!" Miko shouted. Bulkhead transformed and raced over, Miko throwing me into the car before getting in. Bulkhead held me down with seatbelts. "Hold on!" And he raced off. With me inside. "(Y/n)!!" I heard Knockout and Breakdown yell and I passed out.