TFP Starscream x reader

Im in a very cuddly mood
-----
Your POV
I yawned as I walked in mine and the bird's berthroom after a long day of missions and Megatrons yelling. "Honey, I'm home!" Only then did I see him laying down on my bed, only he was smaller. I chuckled and walked over to his smaller bi-pedal form. "Starscream?" I whispered out to him. He stirred, but didn't wake. I smiled and stood back a bit, and took a picture.

      I put my phone on charge and took off my katana strap, dropping it on the floor

I put my phone on charge and took off my katana strap, dropping it on the floor. I walked over to the drawer next to the bed and took out a plain black t-shirt with some basketball shorts and headed towards the shower Starscream had installed in his room.

When I got back out, Starscream had not moved. My usual combat clothes were washing right now and I kicked my katana strap under the bed and climbed in. I pulled the blankets over us and wrapped my arms around Starscreams waist, putting his head on my neck. His soft, even breathing warmed my neck. He had stirred again, and this time he woke up. "Nngh..(Y/n)..?" He asked in a sleepy tone. "Yes, my bird?" I asked and looked down at him. "I love you." He wrapped his arms around my neck, seeing as he already had his legs around my waist. I was more manly in this relationship. Oops. "I love you too, my shining Star." I nuzzled him and went to kiss him when he moved, purposely capturing my lips with his dermas in a kiss. He nuzzled back into my neck and fell back asleep while I chuckled, falling asleep while holding the love of my life.