Megatron x Female! Reader 2

Continuation of the previous one shot
--------
If you'll be my star,
I'll be your sky.

No one's POV
Megatron awoke in a lab, confused as to how he was still alive. Where was (Y/n)? Was he on his ship? The most concerning thing however to him was where was his sparkmate. It didn't matter if he was on his ship, he just wanted to comfort his sparkmate after watching her heartbroken eyes follow him as he fell back into Earths orbit.

You can hide underneath me and come out at night.
When I turn jet black,
And you show off your light.

He had learned Shockwave found and revived him, and they were on Cybertron. He had thought of how innocent his sparkmate was when they first met, yet she was always ruthless in battle.

I live to let you shine.
But you can skyrocket away from me.
And never come back if you,
Find another galaxy

Megatron POV
Shockwave also informed me that (Y/n) had landed on Cybertron and that she and Knockout were forced to join the Autobots.

Far from here, with more room to fly.

As Shockwave readied to release me where (Y/n)'s location was, I thought about how she could possibly breathe out here, light years away from her home. Shockwave opened the door and I transformed, flying off into the distance. When I was right above her, I transformed and dropped down, and ended up right next to her. She hissed out, "Bumblebee, Smokescreen, I swear to Primus that I will-" the dust cleared, and we locked eyes/optics. I smiled as she took a step towards me. "M-Megatron?" She asked. "Yes, my love, it is I." I saw relief wash over her eyes as she ran at me, and I quickly scooped her up, nuzzling her into my faceplates.

Just leave me your stardust to remember you by.

(Y/n) and Megatron were finally reunited.