Optimus x Predacon! Reader

WinterwWatcher21 requested this as well and hEY
tHANKS for 2k reads!
---------
Your POV
There was my opening. I could get away from all this. From my mate. From everything. One of those stupid vehicons left the kennel door open. My mate was not currently with me and it was night, meaning that the vehicons were not out right now. I ran out of the kennel and through the deck. I spread my wings and flew off of the nemesis. I kept myself from roaring as I would reveal myself. I flew off to a spot I knew I would be safe.
-----Ten days later-----
I laid in my small little cave. Living on my own was the worst. Its been hard having to scavenge around for energon without vehicons seeing me. My wing has been injured from my last hunt. My eyes became blinded as the familiar groundbridge opened. "Oh no..not again..! Please no!" I whimpered and transformed into my bi-pedal form and sunk back further into the cave. Out came some Autobot mech that I believe I have seen before. "Autobot?" I stepped forward. "Woah!" He jumped back and powered up his canons. "Calm down! I left the Decepticons days ago! I swear!" I put my servos up and looked at him with desperate optics. His optics softened after a while, slowly lowering his canons. I slowly lowered my servos. He then immediately smiled. "I'm Smokescreen! Whats yours?" He asked. "(Y/n)."
-----Two months later-----
We won the war from what seemed like so long ago. Optimus had let me into the ranks and I stayed by his or Smokescreens side seeing as they were the only ones who accepted me at first. The others came around later. After Ratchet was somewhat comfortable with me, he took off my Predacon insignia and replaced in as a Autobot one. I looked down at it, smiling as I was finally able to let go of my vague past. "(Y/n)? What are you doing in here?" Optimus walked in our shared berthroom with a smile. I turned around to him. I remember when we confessed to each other, all but not too long ago either.
-----Flashback-----
We had landed on Cybertron and I transformed into my bi-pedal mode after having an encounter with my ex-mate. I thought I had defeated him. "Optimus? Where are the others?" I asked as I walked in the all-too familiar bridge. "They are on Cybertron, exploring their old home in the aftermath." He explained. "Ah, okay." I walked up next to him to get a look at Cybertron. It was so beautiful, even if it was wrecked with war. I smiled warmly, then felt my left hand become heavier. I looked down to see Optimus' hand in mine, then looked up at him with love-stricken eyes. "(Y/n), I know you don't have much recollection of your past, and the recent events a month ago have wrecked your helm, but let me be your new past, present and future." He spoke softly as if I would break if he spoke too loud. He gently rubbed his digit against my knuckles. I smiled wide and with my free hand, pushed his helm down and captured his dermas in a kiss. "Optimus Prime, I would love it if you replaced all the war-strewn memories and thoughts. And by Primus, I didn't think a Prime could be this cheesy." I giggled and nuzzled his neck. A deep chuckle rose from his chassis as he leaned into my touch.
-----End of Flashback-----
I smiled warmly at my mate. "Nothing. Just reminiscing in good memories." He chuckled and walked over to me. "I have too." He kissed me quickly. "I love you." He said in his deep desirable voice. "I love you too." I responded and nuzzled his neck, him leaning into the touch.