Im going to help you - Predaking x female human! Reader

This one will be less extreme then the last
----------
Your POV
I coughed as I was trying to get through the groundbridge. I looked back to see Optimus and Bumblebee sprinting towards me. I wheezed and ran through the portal just before it closed.

I tumbled out onto the flight deck. I coughed some more before heading to the med-bay to get patched up.

"Where's Predaking..?" I asked Knockout. "Out." He replied coldly. "You can't get mad at me for this." I growled. "Yes I can! I'm supposed to be taking care of you. Not standing by while you don't take the proper self-treatments you claim you humans are good at doing!" He growled. "Its my life." I retorted. "Your life huh? Then can you magically make what you have go away? Hmm?" Knockout growled. I stared at him, bewildered. "I'm out of here." I slid down the berth and stomped out.

Predaking POV
"(Y/n)? Knockout wanted me to talk to you." I heard the human groan. "What." She spat. "He says that you need to take care of yourself. He said that you listen to me so I had to.." I paused, trying to remember what the red mech said. "Persuade you. Yeah. That." I sat down next to her. I grabbed her hand. "Whatever it is, it will be over soon, my queen." I laid my head on her shoulder. "Predaking not now-" "No. I made a promise and I'm going to keep it." I kissed her cheek. "Preda, stop." She tried not to giggle. "No." I pinned her down and nuzzled her neck.

She laughed then turned away and coughed violently. "(Y/n)?!" I shook her. "P-Predaking I'm fine." She smiled. "No, you're not. Please. Tell me whats wrong." I asked, now seriously worried.

"I...have walking pneumonia." She confessed. "What?" I asked. "Its a human sickness. It can get pretty severe if untreated." "Oh. Then why is Knockout mad? Did you cough on him?" I asked. "Heh more then once, but thats not why he's mad. Megatron refused to let Knockout get the medicine needed after I told him I've had it 4 times before." She looked away. "What?!" I growled. "Yeah. But its alright. It should disperse in a few-" she went into a coughing fit. "Weeks."

"No. We are getting the medicine now." I got off the bed and went to my normal sized beast mode, allowing her to get on.

Your POV
'Simple medicine wont help me...it's just going to get worse. Megatron will have to have Knockout get the actual needed medicine and by then it'll be too late.' I thought sadly. I looked at the back of Predakings neck, leaning down to kiss it. 'I'm sorry.'