Bulkhead x Female! Human! Reader FIRST LEMON

Your POV
I was thrown against a wall, entrapped by Bulkheads large frame. Well, now he wasn't so large seeing as he was in his smaller bi-pedal form. I wanted to take our relationship to the next stage, but I didn't know Bulk would be so enthusiastic about it. I moaned as the cold metal of the wall hit my back with such force. Bulkhead had this weird hunger in his optics.

"Are you sure you wanna do this..?" He asked, still concerned. "Of course, Bulk." I stroked the side of his helm. He responded by lunging forward and biting down on my neck. "Ah!" I moaned out.

He pulled back. "There. Now, lets get started~" He brung his voice down real low that sent noticeable shivers down my spine. He took my mouth with his dermas and forced his glossa in. I gave in immediately to his dominant ways, loving every bit of it. His servos trailed down from my shoulders to my arms, to my sides, then resting on my hips. He began to toy with the hem of my jeans, teasing me.

I whined and started to push against him in a heated battle. His digits left my hem alone, but trailed back up to my breast and squeezed them. I moaned out his designation loudly, really riled up. He glided his glossa down from my mouth to my neck. He licked, sucked, and bit until he found my sweet spot. He drew out an extra angelic noise from me when he found it. His servos found his way back to the hem of my jeans. He pulled away from my neck and grunted.

"Damn (Y/n)...already making me feel this way...you're really gonna get it for that." He smirked. I loved this side of Bulkhead. I smiled but then gasped as the cold air hit my legs. I heard something snap open and looked down, seeing his thick spike stand up to attention. "Are you...sure you wanna do this..?" He asked, once again uncertain. I nodded vigorously. We both took a deep breath before he started to push in.

About half way in, I told him to stop. "Bulkhead...ngh..p-please..stop.." I panted and leaned my head against the wall. "Am I too big..?" He asked, worried. "A-a bit. But I'll adjust." I put my head back down and smiled.

About 5 minutes later, I nodded for him to move. He slowly rocked his hips back and forth. I grunted in surprise at his thickness and length, it was not like a regular humans. He groaned. "You feel amazing..." I started to moan as he picked up his pace.

He had placed me on the berth, wriggling in pleasure underneath him. I started to pant as he went faster and harder, the pleasure hitting me in somewhat painful waves, but it was a good kind of pain.

"B-Bulkhead..! I'm gonna-" and with one final thrust, Bulkhead and me spilled at the same time. We moaned out each others names, before he laid down next to me and retreated his spike as I pulled the covers over us, forgetting about the pants in the room.

"Love you, (Y/n)." He kissed me. I kissed back. "Love you too, Bulk."