Optimus x Femme! Reader

WinterwWatcher21 requested this too
-----------
Optimus POV
I watched as (Y/n) messed around with the humans and their guardians. I had been admiring her since we had arrived on Earth. Without the constant distractions of explosions and gunshots, I had grown to pay more attention to my teams' appearances. (Y/n) being the top I had noticed. With her (slim/bulky/curvy/round) frame, and the (color[s]) that came with it. Her (color) optics were most tantalizing to me. No matter how hard I try when it is just me and her, I cannot keep myself from smiling. Always, however, I watch her. I had fallen helm over pedes for her, though that may have been obvious by now. Ratchet, Arcee, Bulkhead, Miko and Bumblebee had figured it out. Jack and Raf have yet to figure it out. I had dreaded the day Miko found out. She had asked me all kinds of questions, and then teased me calling me a 'anime schoolgirl', whatever that means. On the bright side, however, she is teaching me how to confess my 'undying love' for (Y/n). I was snapped out of my thoughts by her laugh. Oh no. "Excuse me, old friend. I need some time." Before Ratchet could even utter a word, I walked out and into the hallway.

Once I was out of everyone's sight, I smiled like an 'idiot' as Miko had said when she caught me once. Once I entered my berthroom however, her laugh replayed in my head over and over again. I sighed happily. "(Y/n)...when will you be mine..?" I asked quietly. "Hopefully soon." I jumped and turned around. There she was in all of her (color) glory. My optics met hers as she leaned against the doorway into my berthroom. "My advice, when you're going to talk about someone close your door." She smirked and walked over to me and kissed my cheek lightly. "And I'd be happy to be yours." My spark melted and captured her dermas in a kiss.

She is finally mine.