Chapter 23

Chris didn't go to the club like usual he drove to Noah's house. He knocked on the door and Noah answered.

"What's up man?" Noah asked standing telling him to come in.

"Nothing just coming to see about you."Chris scanned the living room but clenched his jaw when he saw Summer sitting on the couch knocked out in sleep. Summer was supposed to be gone, so why is she here? that is was what Chis is thinking. "Why isn't she sleeping in bed?"Chris pointed out.

"Well it's a long story why don't we go in the man cave to talk about it."Noah lead him to the man cave. Gave Chris a drink but didn't pour one for himself. Noah didn't drink he just only had it because when his friends come over to watch the game he would already have it."Not clubbing again?"

"Yea got a headache and just wanted to be around a friend."Chris told him but really he wanted to she was she really gone. But from his view Beatrice didn't do her job.

"Well, I left Summer at home today I wanted to stay but I wanted to make money so I can provide. I don't want her working but I already got her a new building right beside mine."

"So that's what they are building next door from Boxing 1.0?"Chris stop drinking this was going to be harder than he thought.

"Yep, so I left and a few hours later Beatrice my assistant you know?"

"Yea."

"Well she came by to get her earrings from the business party I held like a month ago and Summer answered the door. Beatrice her that she was my girlfriend."

"No way."Chris acted surprised so Noah couldn't tell but Noah could tell.

"Yea I know right? So Summer got all her things and left. When I came home she was gone but it didn't take long for me to find her though. I found her in a hotel room crying and watching scandal."

"You know when a woman get hurt they turn to scandal or realityTV." Chris said taking a sip of his drink.

"Yea but I got her back I just have to fire that witch of assistant and be with the one I love and have a happy life."

"Well don't fire her just yet give her time to explain her side of the story. That's what I do with my employees."

"Yea maybe I should do that, but I'm taking the day off tomorrow and calling everyone over for a dinner so I guess she can come."

"Okay, well lets see what happens."Chris took in his drink. Then he saw a womanly figure from the corner of his eye it was Summer.

"Well hello sleepy head," Noah kissed her on top of her fore head and bring her in for a hug. "I'm so glad you here."

"Hello Summer." Chris said with a smile on his face. Summer gave a kiss on Noah's cheek and went to hug Chris. Noah felt the shocks go through his face he rubbed his cheek. Chris felt the shocks go through his body after Summer hugged him. She sat on one of the bar stools she was still in her shorts and tank top and instead of her hair in a pony tail she had it down.

"Today was a long day I like it down here perfect place for me to watch scandal." Summer said propping her elbow up and leaning on it.

"No this is my man cave but if you would like I will make one of the 10 bed rooms a woman cave."Noah said putting his arm around her.

"Even better."Summer smiled at him.

"Hey we are having dinner here tomorrow with my parents and Chris why don't you bring a date to the dinner it will be nice."

"Sure that would be nice." Summer look at Chris with pleasant eyes.

"Oh, what the hell I'll bring a date who wouldn't want to eat Noah's food. The man can cook you got yourself a good one Summer." Chris told her. For the rest of the night they laughed and told stories. After a while Summer went up stair and went to sleep. Chris left afterwards leaving Noah in the man cave. Noah watched t.v for a while then went up stairs and snuggled and slept with Summer. He couldn't picture losing her agian but he would have to get Beatrice side of the story first.