Chapter 15

Summer woke up in a different bed, a different house, a different everything. She heard auguring and yelling but laughter. She looked at the clock 12:00pm. Suddenly her role model open the door. Sarabi yelled at Luke and Harmony.

"Don't make me force you two to hug." Sarabi said with a smirk. It got quiet she closed the door behind her.

"Well it's good to see you awake sweetheart," Sarabi sat on the other side of the bed."I'm Sarabi Scott actually Sarabi Moretii but I'm Noah's mother."

Summer was confused how did she get here? She didn't want to be rude so she shook Sarabi's hand."Its a dream come true to meet you Mrs.Scott, you are a role model to me."

"Well it's good to meet the girl that my son went crazy over,"Sarabi gave her a pleasant smile. "All the other girls aren't as nice as you."

"Not trying to be rude but how did I get here In your lovely home?"

"Well, your not being rude your just asking a question, and Noah brought you he told me that he had plans for you but he wanted you to stay with me for a few days for me to get to know you."

"Awe, well it's nice meeting you Mrs.Scott but I don't have any clothes so I have to go back to my home to get some."

"Well, about that you might need to call Noah, you can meet the rest of the family once you get dress there are your clothes in the drawer over there."

"Umm..Thank you."

"You welcome Summer and just call me Mama Scott." Sarabi closed the door behind her.

Summer saw her cellphone on the charger and called Noah. When Noah picked up she heard him yelling.

"Don't drop the couch...put the rest of the boxes on the truck...be careful with that!"

"Noah?"

"Hello, my love is everything ok at my mom's?"

"Yea, everything is fine but why did you bring me here?" It got quiet over the phone."Noah...."

"Because your moving in with me but I wanted you to meet my mom first. Don't you dare run your cute ass back to your home because we are moving furniture now."

"Noah! What the hell! Have you lost the since you have! You better put my shit back where it was or we are through!"

"Your not going anywhere! You can be mad at me all you want but you are staying with me. I'm too worried about you living alone, I'm more comfortable with you living with me. You are MINE! M.I.N.E mine Summer and I'll be damned if I lose you to the hands of a loser. I am never going to let you go. I almost lost you and I am not taking that risk! So enjoy the days with my mom until I come and get you."

"You really have lost your since."

"I lost it when I started loving you." Noah hung up. Summer sat in shock. She couldn't believe this man was making her move in with him. She wondered why she had to bump into him. Summer had a new life coming her way.