Epologe

Summer wabbled around the house with her swollen feet, eating a big bowl of vanilla ice cream. She had been craving it along with french fries and a boat load of sweets. Her hair was in a messy bun and her stomach huge looking like she is about to burst. She wore a comfortable pair of sweat pants and a large shirt. She smiled as she took a huge bite of ice cream. She felt the small baby kick in her stomach.

"Awe, is mommy angel hungry too?"Summer said and smilled at her stomach. "Mommy can't wait to see you when you come out into the world."

"There you are! How do you keep get out of bed without making a sound?"Noah walked behind his wife and since he couldn't wrap his arms fully around Summer's huge stomach he did it half way.

"Takes practice, when you hungry you can do anything."Summer took another big scoop of ice cream.

"I'm taking this away from you now." Noah took away Summer's ice cream.

"See why you gotta be like dat?"Summer putting on her gehtto voice. "I need something to eat while watching Scandal!"

"What did I say about watching Scandal?"Noah put the ice cream back on the shelf and looked down at Summer.

"Scandal is not good for your mind, wa wa waa wa waa." Summer imitated the teacher off of charlie brown it was a sign that she blocked him out.

"Summer Scandal will have you thinking your the other woman and I don't want you to think that way. Your my one and only and so is this little one." Noah bent down to Summer's stomach and kissed it he couldn't wait for the buddle of joy that would soon come in the world.

Summer smiled down at her husband, they had been married for 8 months and she was already preagnant. They had got married in April and the baby was due in December hopfully on Chrismas. Noah had proposed in January two months after everything with Summer happened. Chris had gotten better but as soon As he got better he was sent to jail for 10 years.

Beatrice got 20 years, Chris was such a good actor that he lied and said it was all her idea. When she got to prison she was roommates with Sarabi's enemies Heather and Melissa. Every time they hear Sarabi now they flinch. Beatrice eyes finally opened at the damage Sarabi could do. Chris heard that Hannah skip out of the country but something tells him that Sarabi had something to do with her sudden disappearance. Seth got right back put in prison but this time for life.

Summer and Noah wedding was a success, having it on a beach. Summer looked like a beautiful flower child with her long white wedding dress with a train that was long. When it came time for someone to reason why they should not be together Noah, being the beast he is, shot the crowd a deadly look. No one dared to get up.

At the reception they dance all night long. Noah and Summer's slow dance song was Journey's Open Arms. They also did silly songs like Don't You Want Me Baby by The Human League. They ended the wedding by doing the electric slide and the wobble. Noah soon later that night couldn't get enough of Summer that's why she is pregnant now.

"Let's get back to bed you two, we have a doctor's appointment in the morning." Noah guided Summer up the steps giving supports so she won't fall.

"I said were moving on up! To

The east side! Finally got the piece of the pie!"Sunmer started singing the Jeffersons.

"I love your randomness." Noah laughed at his adorable wife.

"I love you too."Summer said laying her head on Noah's chest.

"Is that the hormones talking?"Noah asked.

"It's what you want it to be."Summer said and smile.

"Your so darn beautiful,"Noah said to her. "I can't stand it."

"Then sit on the steps."

"I rather dream about you."Noah said finally making it to their bedroom."If you don't get out of bed again."

"Do you want me to knock you out." Summer asked with an attitude.

"Oh, Hormones."Noah said and laid in the bed holding his wife and his child all night.

The End

Hey, so the 5th book is coming out soon. Thank you for supporting me I love yall so much! I hoped you enjoyed the book. 😍❤️❤️ Thank you for reading❤️❤️😍 Much love 💕💕

KDF_28