Chapter 2

Summer moved to California with her brother Autumn. They decided to be close to each other. To keep each other close. Summer sat at a Starbucks alone before she started her day off from work. She had started her own psychology office. Fill with psychologist, but she could do it all give advice in love, friendships, even fix the mind frame. There was even one time where the president ask for help with his love life. She sat alone drinking her coffee. She was twenty five and still couldn't get a date but she didn't mind. She had business to attend to. She was a size 23 but she was content with her self and really didn't care. She knew how to carry herself.

Summer swiftly got up out of her chair and walked out of the door checking her watch. She suddenly bumped into a hard chest but before she fell she was caught with muscular arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir it was my fault," she said pushing herself up off the strangers body. "I should have looked where I was going."

"No problem beautiful, it's not everyday that I see or stumble into such a beautiful woman," she came to pair with two beautiful grey eyes. She studied the man's face and features. He had blonde hair a strong chin line looked like he worked out a lot. "What's your name?" he asked still holding her hand from when she fell.

"Summer, Summer Winters."She said and shook his hand.

"Oh, the well known psychologist that people go to for advice." He gave a heart stopping smile but Summer wasn't buying it.

"In the flesh." Summer let go of his hand.

"Well, my name is Noah Scott." Summer's face was is in shock! Was he really the son of the famous Sarabi Scott one of the most famous fighters in the ring? But he was white and she was black? How could that be? She must have adopted him.

"The son of Sarabi Scott one of the greatest fighters ever?"

"Well, she may not be my real mom but she adopted me even though I look like nothing." Noah said rubbing the back of his neck. "She let me take over the business."

"Well it's nice meeting you Noah Scott." She nodded and started to walk away.

"Wait Ms.Summer, I was wondering would you like to have dinner with me sometime?" Noah asked rubbing his neck. Was this a date? Wow, that was unexpected.

"Is this a date?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Yes, yes it is. I am asking you Summer Winters on a date."

"Ok, how about 7:00pm?"

"Yes fine with me!" he practically yelled. They exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes.

She had to make a few stops before she went home it was an off day. She made her way to the supper market. She needed grocery. She had parked her BMW truck and walked inside Walmart. She grabbed a shopping cart and went down her grocery list. The first thing on her list was bread so she walked swiftly down the aisle to get bread. Just when she was about to reach for the bread another hand landed on hers. She quickly moved her hand and looked at the person to say sorry but found herself saying nothing. She had came to pare with familiar brown eyes.

"I'm sorry ma'- Summer? Summer Winters is that you?" She finally she recognized Drew Bianco. One of her three most annoying bullies. She just sighed.

"Yes Drew, it's me." she grabbed a loaf of Sunshine bread. Drew stepped back and waited her to adore him. He was always full of himself and had a big ego. But was sadly disappointed when he saw Summer turn the other way.

"Wait Summer! don't you want to catch up?!" He had finally mange to catch up to her.

"No, not really." she was down to the point with her answer. She went to the next aisle to pick up some cereal.

"It's me! Drew the good old Drew you knew in high school."

"Ha! Good one," she retorted back. "I just remember being called names from you and your crew."

"Drew, did you get the bread?" Quentin yelled from afar and started walking toward them.

"Speaking of crew,"Summer mange to grab her cereal and walk away again. "Have a good life!" She kept walking until bumped into a person. "Oh Come On!" she had bumped into Jaquanzi.

"Hey Summer, long time no see." Jaquanzi looked down on her. He was 6'8 and she is 5'8 he towered over her.

"We are not through talking Summer," She turned to see Drew standing behind her with Quentin.

"Sorry, but I don't talk or communicate with bullies only patients, friends or family." Sarabi walked away again.

"We did not bully you!" Quentin yelled as she walked away."You can't hold a grudge forever."

"Oh really Q! Well what do you call being called names and being pick on in school then?" she said making it halfway out the aisle. Quentin kept silent. "That is what I thought." Summer began to grocery shop again.

"Uhh...do they think I'm boo boo the fool or something?! Man they must think I'm crazy."

"We don't think your crazy,"

"Ahh!" All three of them popped behind her. "Son of a biscuit!" she had stubbed her toe, while screaming in the process.

"Are you ok?" Jaquanzi asked.

"Just please get away, let me get through shopping in peace." Summer walked away. Ingnoring the pain in her toe she kept walking.

"That's fine we don't want to talk to you know way!" Jaquanzi yelled. Then a swarm of women and men surrounded them. Summer paid for things and left them with the fan crazed crowd.

What was going on today? First a very attractive man asks her on a date then she sees people from the past. She must be going crazy. This must be a dream! Soon she is going to wake up I'm her fluffy bed with her hair crazy in the morning. She shut her eyes tightly while siting in her truck sadly it was reality to her. A flash came through her window...was that cameras? Suddenly she saw the three men she basically ran from walking to their cars. Surrounded by a huge crowd. Flashes went through her car.

"Well it looks like I'm going to sit here for a while." Jaquanzi hopped in his Lamborghini, Drew hopped in his Bugatti, and knowing Quentin he got in his Mercedes CLA Class 25. Who goes out to get grocery shopping In those cars. Oh right them they always did it big! Summer thought. She got out her car when the cameras stop flashing she made sure everyone was gone. She let out a breath and got back in. Has everyone gone mad today? She wondered. He she couldn't wait until she got to the office tomorrow to fix people like usual. Just having a day off was unusual.

A/N: Don't worry Sarabi, Paul, and Joey will pop up but it's focusing on something else right now. Noah already showed up so why not? Hope you enjoy something different. Comment tell me your thoughts❤️ thank you for reading much love❤️

KDF_28 😘❤️✏️📓👓