Chapter 11

Drew, Jaquanzi, and Quentin pulled into Summer's building and saw the police tape around and saw the ambulance pick up unconcious bodies.

"Maybe she is a killer," Quentin said."She might have a side that nobody knows about." They walked passed the police seen. When they walked in they walked right passed Lucy. Lucy caught them right on time she didn't have time for their nonsense today.

"She is not in today she won't be in for a couple of days sirs."Lucy looked at the intimidating men. Well, they were intimidating to her but she didn't care she didn't let that fear show.

"What?! She knew we were coming today and what do you mean she is not in." Drew yelled. He hated being stood up because it never happen to him. He was truly the average arrogant man that you would meet.

"Well, she had you scheduled for Monday and you are last on the list so your not suppose to me here. She is in the hospital after something terrible happened to her last night so if you just going to go the the hospital to yell at her you yell at me because she does not deserve to get yelled at right now. Poor Ms.Winters I hope she is alright. Then the people they are putting in the ambulance are the people that jumped her but nobody knows who took them out."

They stood in shock never have they seen loyalty at its best. Lucy had showed her true feelings about Summer. Summer was like a older sister to her because she was her patient before when her boyfriend was abusing her she would run to Summer. Summer got her a new apartment got the boyfriend arrested and helped her get over the frighting nightmares over him.

"What happen to Summer?" they all asked. How could they not know about it . It was all over the news about Summer being jumped and beaten. But they don't watch local news they watch sport news.

"She was jumped yesterday night coming out of the office. She is at the hospital now." All three of them left. They jumped in there cars and went to the hospital. They never wanted her to get jumped at all. When they got there a huge crowed was surrounded by the hospital. Holding 'Get Well Summer' and 'Don't Give Up Summer.' So they went around the back and went to the front desk to ask what room she was in. They got on the elevator to go her room but they got on the elevator with three other people. There they saw Autumn and Summer"s parents with a gloomy look on their face. Autumn put his arm over them to comfort them.

"What are you three doing here?"Autumn looked at them. Trying to figure out why they were here.

"Look we just want to visit,"Drew said before he would pop off. "No harm just want to apologize."

Autumn looked at them he wasn't sure if he believe them or not. When they got to the room they saw a man that they didn't know. He was holding her hand and they were watching T.V but turn there heads when they saw them in the room.

"Mom, Dad, how are you?" Summer put her arms out for a hug.

"My baby! I thought I might have to do a drive by in Californa but they already have them in a ambulance. Nobody knows who took them out." her mother looked like Summer and looked good for her age. Summer glanced at Noah and he stiffend. "But I am glad my baby is well and breathing."

"Baby girl! You had your daddy grabbing for his rifle how you doing?" Her dad looked like Autumn but was shorter. He was a hugger and was a over protector like him too. When he heard the news about his daughter he acctually grabbed his rifle and walked out the house. It took his wife talking him out of bring the rifle for him to put it back.

"I'm fine daddy." Summer didn't notice the three men standing at the foot of her bed until she actually scanned the room.

Summer sighed. "What do you three want and I thought I don't see you till next monday."

"Are they bothering you babe?"Noah quickly intervened. He didn't know the three but would destroy anything that bothered Summer. All he wanted to see was smiles.

"Look we came to apololigize for all we have done to you." Drew talked for all of them."We don't want grey-eyed killer to pounce alright."

"Well, thank you for your apology but I will see you three soon."Summer saw how Noah's light grey eyes suddenly turned into dark grey. She saw how red he was."Calm down,Noah." Noah snapped out of it all it would have to take was her touching or telling him to calm down for him to stop." Then the three men left.

"What am I'm going to do with you," She held Noah's hand."Your like a Ox that can get easily ticked off."

"You want to tell me why Noah Scott is sitting by your bed side?"Her dad glared at Noah."I have been wondering ever since I got here."

"Luther! Give the boy a chance to introduce himself!" Her mother snapped at her father."I'm sure that he is a pleasant man."

"Well you don't know maybe he is a grey-eyed killer."Her father still looked at him."Diane I can't trust anybody with my baby girl, I have to get to know him."

"Well, sir my name is Noah Scott as you already said. I am her boyfriend. You have a wonderful daughter sir there is no doubt about that. You won't have to worry about those people who hurt your daughter because I handled them and so did Autumn. I am so happy to meet you." Noah held out his hand for a handshake. If her father didn't shake it he did accept him but if he did he accepted Noah."I know it's not the proper meeting you expected but at least we have met."

"You seem like a really respectful nice man Noah, but if you lay a vulgar hand on my baby girl I won't hesitate to shoot you." He shook his hand firmly.

"I would have just stood there and took it because I would have deserve it. Mama didn't raise no fool sir," Noah said rubbing the back of his neck."My mom was abused once but she told me never to hit a woman if she makes you livid just walk away. I don't plan on leaving Summer at all sir."

"Sweetheart he is a keeper, I say quit your day job now because I can see him spoiling you," Her mother said in her excited tone."Trust me mama knows best."

"Mom please, I plan on keep working and earning money. You know my hustle, the struggle is real ma and very much alive got to get it every way I can."

"That's why I love you child, go your father's working bone but have my fabulous looks, and you didn't for get my teachings,"Her mother had a tear in her eye. "That's why I love you."

"Your so over dramatic I see where Autumn gets it from and now it's a profession."

"Eh! don't hate."Autumn said.

"Well, It was good meeting you all but I have some work to attend to," Noah kissed Summer on her for head."I see you later angel face I'll pick you up."Summer blushed but she was grateful he couldn't see it from her skin.

Noah walked out the back door of and started to make plans for Summer to move in with him. He was already worried about her living alone but her being alone all the time worried him. He needed to protect her. She was helping him by making him happy and he was helping her by keeping her safe and that was all too it.